Variety

Sana, Tzuyu, and Junho talk about how J.Y. Park treats TWICE and 2PM differently

By jennywill   14 days ago   142,615   9,403   195
2PM,Junho,twice,sana,tzuyu

Tzuyu, Sana, and Junho talked about their head producer, J.Y. Park!

The trio were on a recent recording of 'Happy Together 3' together, where the TWICE girls revealed that the choreography to "Signal" had J.Y. Park's aegyo in it. Sana said, "PD J.Y. Park always shows us aegyo. He does 'sha sha sha' and also gives us hearts." They then demonstrated a bit of the "Signal" choreo.

When Junho heard this, he was surprised and said, "He never shows 2PM aegyo and just yells at us and tells us we can't sing well." He then added, "But if I think about it, a heart from PD J.Y. Park is kind of scary."

The episode will air on May 11 at 11:10 PM KST!

SEE ALSO: 2PM releases official lightstick for their '6 Night's concert

1. 2PM
  2. Junho
  3. TWICE
  4. Sana
  5. Tzuyu
  6. happy together

jypnloves 9 days ago

jyp is a ddal-pabo...did i phrase it right??

BigBlueagain 12 days ago

JYP has always had the reputation on going soft on his ladies. He was the same way with the Wonder Girls and missA.

Kelly_12 12 days ago

1:35 in the video they are talking abou it

Kelly_12 12 days ago

everyone are saying that JYP is treating twice because they are rookies nut that is not true if you would know 2PM, then you would know what they said in interview when they were even rookies. So stop saying that are grown ass men or what ever cuz JYP was treating them this way since they debuted.

Onion_Rings Kelly_12 12 days ago

Is that so? Huh. Then I guess it's because Twice are women/childish.

Hottest2PMKhun 13 days ago

also, jyp knows that 2pm will just downright make fun of him if he does anything too cutesy or stupid in front of them. I feel like sometimes JYP is actually scared of 2pm because in an interiew he said how 2pm are genuine nice guys who listen well when it comes to music, but the moment jyp tries to give them advice about dating or life, 2pm just become mad and wild and dont listen anymore, lol, typical men in their 20s

mind_blown 13 days ago

If I were a guy, Im not sure I'd be down to have a dude old enough to be my dad do aegyo to me... Heck I'm not comfortable with it even as a female!

nami_chan mind_blown 13 days ago

haha xDD

clarissaxd mind_blown 13 days ago

True af

liviekate 13 days ago

jyp makes me so uncomfortable...

onceinmylife 13 days ago

Sadly i do wish jyp payed attention to all groups! but all in honesty i dont like the idea of jyp doing aegyo towards twice hes sooo idk unsettling. I didnt even like watching his mv "Whos your mama" idk,thats just how i feel.

jeyjin 13 days ago

2pm are supposed to be grown ass men. They are NOT gonna get any aegyo from JYP lol. TWICE are really young and they're all cute so JYP has to treat them good lol

Fantastic7 jeyjin 13 days ago

when the context is still unsettling.

jeyjin Fantastic7 13 days ago

Those girls are like children to him. He think they're cute in that sense. I've never heard of him doing aegyo with the wonder girls so that's the only reason i can think of.

clarissaxd jeyjin 13 days ago

theyre not his children wtf that makes it weird.

jeyjin clarissaxd 13 days ago

I don't understand why that's weird.

jeyjin 13 days ago

Maybe it's strange in american culture. At my church i used to have 50 parents because the older people liked me a lot ( this went on a little into my adult years too). I just think of it that way. I don't see it as weird or creepy at all since TWICE is so much younger then JYP and because he really is old enough to be their father. As long as he doesn't keep doing this well into their adulthood and when they become seasoned idols, i don't see what the problem is.

clarissaxd jeyjin 13 days ago

... theyre all adults now, not children making it more odd(sep maybe one). I mean if you feel that way fine.. but im not the only one who thinks this way.

jeyjin clarissaxd 13 days ago

just because a lot of people agree with you doesn't mean it's the only way of thinking. Sometimes, large groups of people can be wrong at once. I'm not saying you're wrong- i'm just saying it's not a good way to support your argument.

jeyjin clarissaxd 13 days ago

Yea, i know they're adults but they're still pretty young. That's why young korean women can still get away with those cutesy concepts into adulthood. I think korean culture is like my culture in the sense that people struggle to be seen as adults when they're in their early 20's until they somehow show their maturity. Look at IU, it was a struggle to shake the "nations little sister" label even though she was an adult. I imagine it's the same for TWICE and JYP simply can't see them as adults quite yet.

Chocolatefudge jeyjin 12 days ago

wtf!!! can you not.disgusting

jeyjin Chocolatefudge 12 days ago

It's not that serious.....

Chocolatefudge jeyjin 12 days ago

i'm just disgusted by your words

jeyjin Chocolatefudge 12 days ago

good for you.

clarissaxd jeyjin 11 days ago

Right because i want to go into my job and have my boss play me like a child to me, solely because im younger. Yea korean tv portrays that not in peoples actual jobs. Id pay to see young korean interns see their boss play them with aegyo solely bc they're young. If twice have said themselves they get little unsettled with all the men im willing to bet at least ONE memeber is definitely not fond of him doing aegyo to them lowkey. Its like for ex. people genuinely think if you go to japan everyone in that culture accepts kawaii... they dont. TLDRs help

Fantastic7 clarissaxd 11 days ago

True ass hell ^^^

jeyjin clarissaxd 11 days ago

Yea, you'e probably right. I guess it is weird

jeyjin clarissaxd 11 days ago

I never thought of JYP as their boss lol

clarissaxd jeyjin 11 days ago

Doesn't have to be a boss, the fact is hes an older man who can call shots. Hes affiliated in jyp ent. No context is settling.

jeyjin clarissaxd 11 days ago

yea you're right

Onion_Rings 13 days ago

If you think about it, Twice are young, unexperienced, childish and the "rookie JYP group". 2PM are grown-ass men, level 100 idols, manly and literally 80% of JYPE's income. I think that's a good reason for the diference in treatment.

Hottest2PMKhun Onion_Rings 13 days ago

yh the age and gender is probably the biggest factor

charged