Social Media

Rapper KittiB plans legal action against Black Nut's for inappropriate lyrics

By elliefilet   23 days ago   93,473   2,126   342
kittib

KittiB revealed she's planning to take legal action against fellow rapper Black Nut for his inappropriate lyrics about her.

SEE ALSO: AOA's Seolhyun gains the attention of Monaco Royalty?

KittiB expressed on social media, "Like my character on 'Rapper Car', I tried to move past it and smile. When I first saw the lyrics for 'Indigo Child'? I'm a woman too. I was hurt. After that, fans told me about an unreleased track. I was breathing deeply while reading, but it was still too much. I act like it's all good when I'm around people, but I was so angry that I wasn't myself for a few days."

She added, "Black Nut, that ** doesn't know where to draw the line, and he talked about me in his new track 'too real' this time. I won't be backing off, and I'll take strong action. I hope you think about it. To add, it feels dirty to even write his name in my lyrics, so I can't reply with a diss track of my own. Is that real hip hop? It seems real hip hop is dead."

Lyrics in a recent track by Black Nut say, "I'll be honest. I jacked off to KittiB's picture, but that was before 'Unpretty Rapstar'. You all probably wouldn't say this. Always hiding it," and "I wouldn't screw KittiB if she was given to me for free."

On May 6, Black Nut also posted the below photo on Instagram, leading many to think he was apologizing. In the photo, you can see the sentence, "I respect for my unnie," written multiple times.

What do you think of the situation?

1. KittiB
    2. black nut

mylon 18 days ago

isnt she a rapper??? what is she getting salty for?? this is normal in hip hop. If she was a real rapper, wouldn't she just diss him back?

imjustme 19 days ago

South Korea is really not about that life.  They need to stop being hip hop posers.  Stop jacking the African American culture!

sk24everbest 21 days ago

Trying to be like Slim Shady but picked the wrong country.

imbuttercup 22 days ago

"You need to re-write it again, the grammar is wrong" *)English teacher mode on

ThatsWhatsup 22 days ago

Imagine if every rapper sued someone for saying something "bad" about them in a rap song.

pink_oracle ThatsWhatsup 22 days ago

How many US rappers have the stones to rap anti religious messages?

ThatsWhatsup pink_oracle 21 days ago

You mean like Kweli, Immortal tech, and Aes Rock?... How does this relate to what I said though?

pink_oracle ThatsWhatsup 21 days ago

That in each country there are social taboos that a rapper, who was specifically interested in being successful, would avoid crossing. In America it isn't good for business to blast on Christianity, in Korea it isn't very wise to be sexually crass. I never heard of the ones you listed, so I guess commercialism isn't as important to them as it clearly is to the more mainstream rappers.

ThatsWhatsup pink_oracle 21 days ago

ok. Exactly. I had no idea Black Nut and KittiB were mainstream rappers.

pink_oracle ThatsWhatsup 20 days ago

They don't go on competition shows to preserve their indie status after all.

inspirite97 ThatsWhatsup 20 days ago

I really don't know why they call this hip hop when it's really not too many people get too damn easily offended so it's just watered down pc bullshit catered to snowflakes. Also this does not mean I agree with Black nuts remarks but this is really just trash talk no real meaning

ThatsWhatsup pink_oracle 20 days ago

I can tell you aren't a real Hip-Hop fan (which is ok) by the fact that you never even heard of the people I mentioned, but I digress... Now you consider them mainstream for being on a tv show? OK I see where you logic stands, and by the same logic, the 3 artists I mentioned are also mainstream. Got it.

ThatsWhatsup inspirite97 20 days ago

Agreed 100%

holdthisLnoobs ThatsWhatsup 16 days ago

don't listen to pink_oracle, that bitch is a fake idol loving only fan who hates on rappers who disses her "oppas" Big Bang & Mino like Iron and Blacknut did.

holdthisLnoobs pink_oracle 16 days ago

bitch

pink_oracle holdthisLnoobs 15 days ago

Oh go suck your daddy's dick some more you stupid cunt.

holdthisLnoobs pink_oracle 8 days ago

pink hoeracle sits behind her computer all day hyper ventilating when someones disses her oppas like a freak lmfaoooooo, sad bitch

pink_oracle holdthisLnoobs 7 days ago

This was 8 days ago and you still care? Wow what a loser, get a life.

holdthisLnoobs pink_oracle 2 days ago

boohoo the sad and pathetic goth bitch doesnt like her oppas getting dissed by real rappers, LMFAO, you dirty goth cunt, its not 2006 you fucking freak, get a life bitch

pink_oracle holdthisLnoobs 1 day ago

FAKE USER, troll spamming the boards with the same shit every weekend. Piss off fake person.

holdthisLnoobs pink_oracle 9 hours ago

Look at this loser snitch, lmfaooo, who you calling out to? Goth 2006 bitch. "Oh no Blacknut dissed my Mino and kittib!! I hate him cus he isn't the best lookin because I'm a shallow goth cunt but if he was good looking and an idol id Stan him!!" pink hoeracle 2017 lmaoooooo

beatz_hl 22 days ago

The diss went wrong and end returned to school haha

Johncane 22 days ago

i say it all the time, some of these K hip hop artists claiming to be about that real hip-hop life but suing someone for inappropriate lyrics LOOOL

sorahime 22 days ago

I agree with some of the comments that say she needs a thicker skin, like who cares. When someone mentions your name in another track that's a plus for you, diss or not. But it was really foul bringing her up in that way, it seems for no reason too.

propanda 22 days ago

He went after her in extremely sexist way. Reminds me of elementary school boys who throw insults like that to girls cause they act so tough. I'm glad that she's suing him, women in this world don't have to listen everything and just stay quiet about it.

DeusInAbsentia propanda 22 days ago

Then she shouldn't pick up the hip hop life style if she can't handle such things then....Hip Hop isn't the clean shit..it's gritty and uncensored.

Melina45d propanda 22 days ago

Then she should do a diss track back. Thats how hip hop works. You think nicki minaj cries in a corner when people talk shit about her? No she owns their ass. If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen. Its obvious she doesn't know what real hip hop is. Smh

propanda DeusInAbsentia 22 days ago

Hip hop culture doesn't matter. This is sexist attack against woman and women.

partyfan2013 propanda 22 days ago

Well, I just know for sure that Black Nut sure has crossed that major red line this time and therefore is paying the ultimate price for his disgusting and derogatory lyrics towards KittiB in his song titled "Too Real". And with this in mind, maybe it's time for Black Nut to scale back on his lyrical content a bit before he suffers more consequences for his dirty lyrics during his career in the long run.

ThatsWhatsup partyfan2013 22 days ago

Nah. Fuck that. You should be able to say and do whatever you want in your music. Censorship sucks.

partyfan2013 ThatsWhatsup 22 days ago

Uh, that's irresponsible because you know that Black Nut has gotten in serious trouble with KittiB this time for his derogatory lyrics towards her in his song, "Too Real", to which it's for recording label Just Music's compilation album. And being given the fact that the Korean hip-hop industry is much more different than the one in the US, you know that it was right for KittiB to sue him for his lyrics about her because she was just too angry to respond with a diss track about him anyway. So therefore, we should ONLY applaud KittiB for doing this.

clarissaxd propanda 22 days ago

then youve never listened to rap/ hip hop music then, theres a shit ton of sexism in there.

propanda ThatsWhatsup 22 days ago

Nope. He went against particular person in really sexist way. Thank god there is still laws that prevent you saying just anything.

propanda clarissaxd 22 days ago

I listen some, none of that bullshit stuff. Rap that I listen is social commentary. Why would I even listen anything sexist?

clarissaxd propanda 22 days ago

... Sure thats what i meant. Telling you to selectively choose a sexist rap song. Right thats what i said yep

ThatsWhatsup propanda 21 days ago

You've clearly never listened to rap battles or diss tracks.

1llionaire 22 days ago

lmao @ taking legal actions for that. weakass bitch.

totes