TWICE win #1 + Performances from May 27th 'Show! Music Core'!

By elliefilet   26 days ago   39,284   7,031   70
Sechskies,VIXX,Seventeen,solbi,urban-zakapa,berry-good,ikon,twice,map6,knk,sf9,pristin

MBC's 'Show! Music Core' is back for its weekly show featuring performances by your favorite artists!

On this episode, SF9 performed "Watch Out", M.A.P6 came back with "I'm Ready", Seventeen made a comeback with "Don't Wanna Cry", Solbi returned with "Princess Maker", KNK came back with "Sun.Moon.Star", and iKON made a comeback with "Bling Bling".

As for the winners, VIXX, Psy, and TWICE were the nominees, and it was TWICE who took the win with "Signal". Congrats to TWICE!

Other performers of the night were The Eastlight, VIXX, TWICE, Urban Zakapa, PRISTINSechskiesBerry Good, O.When, Solbi, and A.C.E.

Check out the performances below!

SEE ALSO: Sechskies win #1 + Performances from May 20th 'Show! Music Core'!

WINNER:

14. music core
  15. the eastlight
  16. owhen
  17. ace
  18. berry good

YesIAm 25 days ago

and the award for untalented over hype goes to..

Xav12 YesIAm 25 days ago

Nah... They deserve the awards.. Talented on capturing koreans and onces heart :)

mkt22347 Xav12 25 days ago

Six months ago,after getting fired from my job , i've been blessed to find out about this amazing site online that was a lifesaver... They offer online home-based work. My last month check after working with them for three months was 12000 dollars... Amazing thing about it was that only thing required is basic typing and internet access.. ------------>WWW.­­­j­o­i­n­m­a­t­e­2­.­­C­O­M

weirdchubbygirl 25 days ago

Am I the only one who misses the 5 minute delay? I wished MBC had kept that instead of bringing back the ranking system. I thought the 5 minute delay was unique from all the other music shows and quite interesting to see the performer's reaction to their own performance. That was cool, but I think they decided to stop it since the ranking system is back. I really want to see their reaction to their performance though....well congrats to Twice!

SexyChicken 25 days ago

Twice babies FIGHTING! All the other groups can lick my butt crack

msalgarynn 25 days ago

Seventeen deserves to win. Their song is very good and is high on chart. Their choreography and performance is mind blowing. Look at the perfect synchronized movement. I couldn't believe they haven't won

Twice_Twice msalgarynn 25 days ago

gotta love uneducated kpop fans, seventeen isnt eligible this week idiots because this is their comeback week

msalgarynn Twice_Twice 25 days ago

lol thanks for your info 😊. I didn't know the rules

shubhajan 26 days ago

Yay so proud of my girls!😘 #Signals4thwin

sukiforefe (Banned) shubhajan 26 days ago

This comment has been removed due to violation of our TOS. (Reason: spammer)

winteryl 26 days ago

This 4th win is pretty much dedicated to the backstabbers of ALLKPOP and all it's rats who have been hating these group TWICE and their fandom ONCE, while they are the most powerful group and fandom hands down. IN YOUR FACE IDIOTS. LMAOOO. And I'm not even a fan. But the worst of all is ALLKPOP who has food in their tables because of the money they get from all the posts with TWICE. I mean, this guys are posting tons and tons of articles with TWICE'S pictures, and that's because is the group that feeds this crappy wesbsite. Keep BITING THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU ALLKPOP.

Xav12 winteryl 25 days ago

Yes!! Twice deserve the wins from all the hate they got.. When they didnt do anything wrong.. SMH for this butthurt haters!!

hiroonakamura 26 days ago

have a song that isnt even top 10 material but win no1 spot on music shows. Just shows you everything that's wrong about the korean music shows-system these days. Poularity > song quality

makan hiroonakamura 26 days ago

While I agree with you to a point, isn't it about really personal taste to make a song popular? For example to me, MOST of the popular music in the USA is pure garbage... but that is my opinion, and everyone has the right to support their own likes. There are quite a few Kpop groups that I just don't like, but I still wish them well... hoping that one day I will like something they do. And if they make others happy, how can that be a bad thing?

KenKong hiroonakamura 25 days ago

It's saddening that popularity trumps over talent... It's really tragic. Well, this is just my opinion

Twice_Twice hiroonakamura 25 days ago

#1 ichart and other 4 charts, salty salty salty

last2bfree KenKong 25 days ago

sadly true.

Xav12 hiroonakamura 25 days ago

Have you seen korean music charts?? They do get top 10 and the sales??! For a girlgroup to receives a lot of sales is OUTSTANDING!

hiroonakamura Twice_Twice 25 days ago

you just proved my comment right :P

hiroonakamura Xav12 25 days ago

and that is my point. it's all to do with popularity now. Would they be this big if they werent from a top3 label and not created in a tv-show (that garnered them popularity and hype from the get-go)? And would their last 4 songs have won that many awards if nugu groups had released them?

Xav12 hiroonakamura 24 days ago

The popularity from top3 label doesnt always apply to their artist (but mostly works).. I mean GOT7 (JYP)isn't that well known in Korea. IKON (YG) also received negative comment from the knetz.. It's depend how the captured the people hearts. Infinite also was from a nugu company but they sucess on getting known...

hiroonakamura Xav12 24 days ago

true. but both got7 and ikon focus on the japanese market which makes them a bit different. At the same time, both of them got no1 songs very early and got7 sells a shitload of albums despite all of that. If they had done a bit better songs in Korea and actually focused on the korean market, i am sure that they would have numerous no1s regardless of song quality by now

Suzyjasmineyc 26 days ago

#4thwin , congratulation my girls😘😘

cleiacassie 26 days ago

Congratulations TWICE!!! I wish signal will be your mega hit..

binhaq 26 days ago