Gossip, Social Media

Netizens discover 'Produce 101' season 2 trainee Kang Daniel sporting a new thumb injury

By beansss   5 days ago   52,487   4,640   18
misc

Netizens discovered with their highly developed fan-researching skills that 'Produce 101' season 2 trainee Kang Daniel is sporting a new thumb injury.

On May 18, photos of Kang Daniel at a clinic with a splint on his right thumb spread online, worrying fans of the MMO trainee. It was revealed that the photos were from the Instagram account of the nurse who happened to treat Kang Daniel, a fan of both the trainee and 'Produce 101' season 2. The nurse wrote, "Daniel hurt his thumb. TT He got a splint; noona's heart is torn TT But he's so cute." Supposedly, he'll have to wear his splint for approximately 2-3 weeks.

Netizens worried that the trainee may have suffered the injury from performing high-intensity b-boy moves, commenting, "My heart's torn, but Daniel why are you smiling..?", "Why are you hurt? I'm gonna watch with tissues ready tomorrow", "Daniel, please get well", "He must have practiced really hard", and more.

You can catch Kang Daniel and the rest of the trainees on a brand new episode of 'Produce 101' season 2 soon!

SEE ALSO: Watch former 'K-Pop Star 6' contestant Kim So Hee's special performance of 'Spotlight'!

1. misc.
    2. kang daniel
    3. produce 101
    4. produce 101 season 2

Sam091094 1 day ago

It takes so much dedication and passion in performing b-boying. Everytime I see and hear about a guy doing an awesome job at b-boying, they constantly get injured. But I must say, I'm really impress with people who can do b-boying.

JFee 2 days ago

Well, this noona thinks you're definitely going to live, hun. So let's stay calm.

NORM 4 days ago

Uhmm, isnt that bandage too large to be for his "Thumb". Plus how is he doing the V sign properly when a thumb splint should immobilize his thumb. I really hope his arm gets well soon :)

JFee NORM 2 days ago

I think I must have a misunderstanding of the word "thumb" in the first place. xD Maybe it means wrist? Maybe the translation is weird for these words?

Ravenpotato 4 days ago

I think that the Get Ugly team did two performances..because Park Woojins fancam had different poses than the others.. so Daniel did more spinning moves and probably hurt his thumb.

despacito Ravenpotato 4 days ago

there's always two eye contact clips, maybe some clics are from practice. In Bae Jin Youn eye contact you can watch how his choker is tie and untie constantly.

lolitea Ravenpotato 4 days ago

the fancam are from the rehearsal

Ravenpotato lolitea 4 days ago

Oh I see.. now I feel dumb

ahgase88 4 days ago

am i the only one who gets reminded of JB??? like they dont look alike but...

oxb30854 ahgase88 4 days ago

Vincent answered I didn't know that you able to get paid $8396 in one month on the internet . check my source.............ⓌⓌⓌ.joinmate2.ⒸⓄⓂ

Winston 5 days ago

u call that a "thumb" injury? looks more serious than that.

shakennotstirred 5 days ago

That nurse is so lucky xD

lolitea 5 days ago

I love his smile! get well soon babay! <3

blck1122 5 days ago

it is just me or Kang Daniel and DMTN's Daniel are really looks like..?

drwsyhmz 5 days ago

awww why are you still smilling when you hurt yrself :( i'm double triple hurting tho

charged