MC Mong says he's confused by how well his albums do even though he gets so much hate

By jennywill   23 days ago   23,209   831   16
mc-mong

MC Mong talked about his popularity.

He was at a college fair recently, where it was revealed that he gave all his pay to the staff and donated his portion to the college to support a student. During the stage, he said, "I thought my fame would last forever, but that wasn't the case. I get a lot of hate, but all of my albums do well, so it confuses me."

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

He then added, "To be honest, I didn't want to hear that I was doing music and coming to festivals just to make money. So I gave my pay to the dancers and DJ, and I'm not getting my portion. I can't be a man from Korea on this stage, but I will use my right to happiness as a citizen of Korea on this stage. Just for right now, please think of me as the artist you love the most in Korea. I will just have fun like a crazy person on stage."

1. MC Mong

iciviuja 22 days ago

because haters are loud even when they're in small groups but those who love just quietly keep supporting warmly from behind... ^^

skididdlepopper 23 days ago

idk why, i always confuse this guy with Boom... they look so much alike :o

bscm 23 days ago

triangle, X, X, Box, X, X cheat

pink_oracle 23 days ago

So they condemn the crime while still enjoying the music. Well, I guess duplicitous fans still pay the bills.

imbuttercup 23 days ago

Maybe some hater have no money and no maturity kekeke, and the supporter mature enough to show support by buying album and judge it fairly...

liviekate 23 days ago

what'd he do?

leatherandlace liviekate 23 days ago

he avoided going to the army and there were a bunch of issues regarding that

SpringxTempo 23 days ago

he had some really good tracks back then. shame he made a big mistake.

Aggronn 23 days ago

I remember 1n2d when he was in it he's freaking hilarious. I miss him

abdalminator 23 days ago

because haters and buyers comes from separate groups. Haters doesnt buy your album

Arrghroth 23 days ago

Haters are just the loudest, does not mean the represent the majority

charged