Lovelyz light up in 'Now, Us' MV!

By elliefilet   26 days ago   24,435   3,921   11

Lovelyz lit up in the music video for their new track "Now, Us"!

SEE ALSO: Lovelyz suit up on 'Immortal Song'

In the MV, the girls all meet a hidden man, who make their faces light up in smiles. "Now, Us" is the title track of the Lovelyz' 2nd repackaged album and tells the story of blossoming love.

Check out Lovelyz' adorable MV above!

1. Lovelyz
  2. now us

kry5talicious 24 days ago

I absolutely love it!! Lovelyz's title track is always addictive to me ♡ I love the aesthetics! Their beauty shine so much! ♡

Sam091094 25 days ago

Their dresses suits them well like Destiny era. I would also like to see them in school uniforms too because it still suits them no matter how olde they are. Their image is the Baby face type. No matter how old they are, they still look so young.

pink_oracle 25 days ago

Goog good, getting back to their signature style that I like the best.

Rasengan 25 days ago

I love this song! I hope this finally gets them their first win!

_0123456789a 25 days ago

yess, i hope they win this time song, mv, choreography everything is great

_0123456789a 25 days ago

mv and song is sooooo good, guys please support them

IFNTLVLZ 25 days ago

YESSSSSS!!!!! The video reminds me of Achoo and Wow because of the bright colors >.< I love it!! The video is so pretty! I can't wait to see the whole chereo because that looked great!!! Fighting Lovelyz!!!!!!!!

kentv 25 days ago

It seems like Woollim is getting a better feel for how to produce this group.  This group had a kind of rough start with that bullying scandal surrounding one of the members and that hurt their debut some, but they seem to be recovering from it well.  Woollim obviously has a pretty good idea of what they are doing as Infinite has been very successful.  Hopefully this group continues to gain ground and becomes profitable.

eirayza 26 days ago

head tones... all over the song. whoa.. i like this song better.. ^^

enzoa 26 days ago

By the book, but cute and enjoyable. This style suits them better, at least for now. They seemed awkward in "Wow", understandably.

totes