Pictorials

Kim So Hyun talks about having zero dating experience in 'High Cut'

By beansss   5 days ago   42,537   7,432   20
kim-so-hyun

Actress Kim So Hyun took part in a stylish, retro photoshoot with 'High Cut'!

She chatted with the interviewer about her currently airing MBC drama 'Monarch - Owner of the Mask', and her chemistry with Yoo Seung Ho. "Seung Ho oppa feels like a friend my age. He's comparably younger than the other actors I've worked with, so we joke around a lot and exchange our honest thoughts when acting. I think it's possible because we trust each other," she shared.

Kim So Hyun also opened up about making friends during her work, saying, "[I used to be] a closed-off wall of a person. These days, I'm better about it. Back then, it was really hard for me to get close to the oppas I worked with. Unnies were fine and younger male dongsaengs were fine too, but oppas were always difficult for me. They were like a mysterious area for me. But if I feel awkward, the other actor feels awkward too. It's not very mannerly of me either. So since some time ago, I've been studying up on how to become friendlier, making jokes first, and such."

About being well known as someone with zero dating experience, the actress stated, "I can do light, lovey-dovey acts, but I have trouble with acting where a couple open up about their feelings eye to eye. Even in movies, it's like that. They love each other but because they don't say so, they end up misunderstanding. Honestly, because I've never dated before, I can't understand those things fully. But how can you experience for yourself every acting situation? So I ask others around me instead... For now, I'm sticking to learning with my head."

1. Kim So Hyun
    2. high cut

taytaye 4 days ago

she's only 17/18 theres plenty of time.

Wang_Sejung 5 days ago

Come on ! she is still a kid, anyone who try to seduce her or date her will be considered with good reasons a pedophile ! We are not American but Korean ! She is too young to have a boyfriend and lose her virginity ! Let her enjoy her childhood !

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 4 days ago

Calm down, that's why she said she had no dating experience though didn't she? Tell me about your own dating experience unnie

Wang_Sejung Wang_delulu_D 4 days ago

Dong saeng I already told you, that finishing my study is my priority, I am 28 years old, still living with my parents and they are paying my expenses !!! Dating is not important for me. I need to finish my study, find a stable job then starting dating. Dong saeng have you any education or any job ?

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 4 days ago

Oh yes unnie. I already have a degree and a job. Dare I ask what baccalaureate degree you have?

Wang_Sejung Wang_delulu_D 4 days ago

Tell me oppa what kind of job you have, and what degree you have ? Your friend BigBlueagain is very high educated. He has a Phd in masturbation and Sex tape, and he is working in whore house, selling the service of his mother to the clients, what about you ? Can you do better ?

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 4 days ago

I'm asking you what baccalaureate degree you took before your PhD , my dear Wang_Sejung. A very easy question.

Wang_Sejung Wang_delulu_D 4 days ago

et je te demande quel metier tu fais, quel etude tu as suivi. C'est une difficile question pour toi a repondre ?

beyondordinary 5 days ago

i feel so old seeing her grow this much, i still remember her as a child actress but thats obviously changing

_infirestae 5 days ago

i just got my first boyfriend this year, and i can still relate lol

Laaur 5 days ago

She's growing up so well~

Longan_Lychee 5 days ago

Uhm... she’s too young to even have any serious dating experience lol. She’s been working AND attending school in her teen years. When would she even have time for dating? Also, it really doesn’t help that she’s super famous. Imagine the scandal headlines had she started dating when she was 16, like many kids at that age do normally....

Mr.T 5 days ago

I saw her once in real life. She wear just simple grey dress but you will be like stunned, then your time around you just slowed, then you hear her laugh. Then when she's out of your sight, you just stand there thinking how to live without her.

Mr.T 5 days ago

The day her dating news breaks, I will come to Korea and lop that dude's head off.

ygdragon08 Mr.T 5 days ago

I'm apologizing in advance please don't lop my heads off in the future~ HAHAHA

Ohmgarin77 5 days ago

she's not cute anymore but gorgeous, I like her body not so thin and sexy

kyuisallmyheart 5 days ago