Concerts / Events

'KCON 2017 NY' wraps up full lineup with final artists NCT 127 and Zion.T!

By beansss   25 days ago   31,463   4,860   21
ziont,nct-127

'KCON 2017 NY' will be bringing NCT 127 and Zion.T overseas, as the final two acts announced for this year's lineup!

The event will take place from June 23-24 at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey. A total of 9 artists have been confirmed for the full lineup, but the event will be releasing even more information further down the line.

Check out the full artist lineup on the official page here!

SEE ALSO: Zion.T expresses his wishes to gain weight

1. Zion.T
    2. NCT 127
    3. kcon-2017-ny

Fritzb 23 days ago

While it's quite true that Kpop fans in the US are predominantly female and of course they like the boy groups, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't want to see the girl groups.  Many of the complaints I'm seeing about the lack of girl groups are actually posted by female fans.  When I attended KCON-NY 2015, AOA was very well received by the largely female audience and Girls' Generation was without doubt the favorite act on the bill, regardless of gender.  The KCON producers really seem to be missing this point.

jinpnk 23 days ago

All the people who are like BTS should be there. It would be impossible since they are in Japan those two days with schedule so like yeah. Im so mad that there are only two girl groups and I honestly am not a fan of G-Friend. Im going for Twice and Highlight honestly. I love CNBLUE but I was at their legit tour in NYC. I always wanted a Beast tour in the US but since that is never happening I am happy Highlight will be there. I pray I get tickets otherwise I am going to be so upset over this whole thing.

shubhajan 24 days ago

cant wait for Twices english cover!!

Fritzb 24 days ago

Aigoo, another sausage fest...  guess I'm skipping KCON-NY again this year.

JohnF Fritzb 24 days ago

... So GFriend and Twice, two of the biggest girl groups, aren't enough?

Fritzb JohnF 24 days ago

Nope, not even close. If they were performing the same night, I might consider a ticket. I do really like Twice. But if last year is any guide, they will have only one girl group each night. Do they think I'm gonna buy one of those very pricey tickets just to see one girl group I like perform 5 songs??? pfft

pinkelly 24 days ago

My wishlist was:KARD, BTS, Ailee, Monsta X, Day6....NCT was on there so I got one group to look forward to!

karared pinkelly 24 days ago

KARD has their own tour in US though !

pinkelly karared 24 days ago

Yeah, but I can't go to that :( I live in NJ so the Newark kcon is convienient.

karared pinkelly 24 days ago

at least it is still in your country but me ..........................................................................................

natasyaa 24 days ago

would be good if GG join the line up. or at least they can bring Taeyeon because i wanna see her live stage for WHY, and Starlight duet with DEAN!. BTS/EXO, NCT 127 is coming but i wanna see NCT U too because their 7th sense was great. and CRUSH or Ailee..

crazyawesomeyall 24 days ago

New Jersey? Really? Sorry, as a New Yorker, if you're gonna have KCON in New Jersey, you should've just put KCON NJ, and not NY.. You're tainting the good name of New York bruh.. *sense the sarcasm please because I know there's gonna be loads of butt-hurt people*

federick 24 days ago

KNK

RAS33 24 days ago

for the first time in a while 90% of people won't be there because of BTS. Man I wish i could see Gfriend and NCT127

yekky 25 days ago

Don't get me wrong, I love all the groups that are going but.... I'm honestly kind of disappointed because the lineup just isn't as strong as it was last year (BTS, Mamamoo, BTOB, Crush, Dynamic Duo, Day6, Seventeen, Ailee)

totes