Variety

Jo In Sung to also make a surprise appearance on the 500th episode of 'Happy Together 3'

By KpopJoA   22 days ago   29,994   5,206   10
jo-in-sung

Actor Jo In Sung will be also making a surprise appearance on 'Happy Together 3'!

According to a broadcast affiliate on May 2, Jo In Sung participated in the 500th episode recording on April 29.

SEE ALSO: Jo In Sung confirmed for new historical film 'Ansi Fortress'!

The segment 'Happy Together Friends' is set to return in light of the 500th episode, where celebrities get a chance to connect with their old friends via a phone conversation as well as a face-to-face.

It appears no one was aware of Jo In Sung's appearance as it was not scheduled ahead of time. The actor decided to appear on the show thanks to MC Yoo Jae Suk.

The 500th episode will air on May 25!

1. Jo In Sung
    2. happy together 3

abdalminator 22 days ago

wait what? its not suprise anymore then

gchoneybllushhh 22 days ago

!!! I am so watching this 500th episode now!!!

mind_blown 22 days ago

I dont know who he is but I just came to comment how fine he is.

SahanaE 22 days ago

I love how he just randomly appears on variety shows without any notice.

smokeee 22 days ago

if i were a celebrity i'd do just like he and lee minho does.  the less public appearances you do the more mysterious and revered you are.  so everyone thinks you're so above them and thinks so highly.  as opposed to big celebs who go on and people realize how average/normal they are with faults of their own.  its like that singer from invincible youth 2 who later left.  they thought he was so dreamy at first, i think bora even had his poster on her wall,, but the later the show went on they realize how goofy he was and bad at everything making fun of him a lot.

SahanaE smokeee 22 days ago

I personally like when big stars show how normal they are. It's charming and makes them more likeable.

TryBrain smokeee 22 days ago

Gong Yoo does that exact thing because he's fearful of saying something in front of the public eye and everyone taking it the wrong way. And the media has a habit of twisting ones words too. I agree it's best to stay away from shows like variety shows. Sometimes variety shows enhances careers, but sometimes it ruins them.

BigBangVIP_NYC 22 days ago

Now he's one actor if I were to hear he's dating or getting married that I would actually cry. Love him since "What happened in Bali." Though that drama has the worst ending and to this day I would NEVER recommend that anyone watches it!!

Sharon7NY BigBangVIP_NYC 22 days ago

Very good drama . I also loved "It's Okay, That's Love ".

BigBangVIP_NYC Sharon7NY 22 days ago

Yes my two favorite people! I was in heaven during that drama series!

The End