INFINITE's Woohyun opens up about his shoulder injury

By KpopJoA   26 days ago   36,054   4,636   14
Woohyun

INFINITE's Woohyun recently opened up about his shoulder injury during a Naver 'V' Live broadcast.

He stated that he got injured while recording ISAC.  He told his fans his daily schedule, "I will be working out tomorrow since I like to run."  He added, "I will try my best to be careful and not hurt myself again."

Woohyun commented that he has switched up his exercising routine since his shoulder injury, "I used to enjoy extreme physical sports but now just limit myself to running."

SEE ALSO: BTS return to Korea and to hold a press conference after their success at the 'Billboard Music Awards'

He then updated fans about his injury, "My shoulder is all torn up so it doesn't contain any cartilage.  I'm okay, but the hospital says it's pretty bad. It will probably hurt more when I hit my 30s and 40s."

Meanwhile, it was noted that Woohyun injured his shoulder back in 2014 on 'Idol Stars Athletic Championship.'

1. Woohyun

Kide778453 25 days ago

T.T Yeah, and he didn't just injure it once, but multiple times.. Please don't play Futsal...

Kide778453 25 days ago

The pic is from an FC Men's match.

eirayza 26 days ago

ISAC went overboard with their sports recently.. track and field, archery, swimming were all good in the past ... but they've added too many sports recently.

Vixxisinfinite 26 days ago

I am glad allkpop reported this because infinite health worries me, but allkpop be nice you write about Infinite when it positive news too. It's starts to get annoying  that allkpop mainly writes about infinite when it only negative news. Yet when it comes to other groups you praise them and write about unimportant news. Point being write more about infinite not just when it negative. Please Woohyun and Sunggyu please get better.TT

bigsuper501 26 days ago

ISAC  actually needs to come to an end. Too many injuries just from that show alone and that's only a few times a year

Cherry_Peche 26 days ago

too many celebrities are getting hurt on this show...forcing their bodies to train for sports in a short amount of time when their bodies don' t normally go through that kind of sports everyday or often is dangerous tbh and is just asking to get them hurt.... T_T i'd rather keep them safe then watch them compete

MarieG 26 days ago

I was on when he was talking. He sound like a boyfriend on the  phone. Very sweet and worried while helping others.

inspirit_majji 26 days ago

Yeah, that's why they stopped participating in ISAC. I hope his shoulder will not be injured further. Namu yah take care always. 😚😚😚

vaxanne 26 days ago

So rare to see INFINITE news on allkpop, total opposites of Korean sites, but I'm happy to see them anyways, more please

vaxanne 26 days ago

After the injury, Woohyun has laid off extreme sports and been putting on weight, he went from 'puff-slim-puff' phase similar to Highlight's Yoseob and BTS Jimin. He is back to the Mochi Mandu look now

Sabrina01 26 days ago

It hurts to see my bias hurting like this. Throughout his career his been either sick or Injured multiple times. His been suffering from this injury for 3 years now. At that time he was also involved in a minor car accident so that probably made it more worse. He always put his all in performance, schedule whatever he does.  Despite his sickness and injuries he always smile & try to make the atmosphere great. He is one of the moodmaker in Infinite said by the members. It makes it more sad that he will struggle more in the future.His Last Romeo performances he made me really proud dancing with one hand eventhough his Injured. You can tell his a very hardworking person.

inspiritation 26 days ago

wth, that show needs to be cancelled. my poor baby =(

NORM inspiritation 26 days ago

He injured it while playing Football on the show. Shoulder injuries are bad but are actually not that common in football. He had a very bad fall:(

totes