Pictorials

iKON see red on cover of 'High Cut'

By elliefilet   25 days ago   16,063   5,392   25
ikon

iKON were featured on the latest cover of 'High Cut' magazine.

SEE ALSO: iKON party to 'Bling Bling' in the car for special 'Van Live' clip

The boys managed to stand out against backgrounds of dark red and rocked camo as well as gray in more stunning bad boy looks. On their new song "Bling Bling", B.I said, "It's a bit of a strong song. The lyrics have a lot of bravado. It's a song that expresses how we would like to party. This recent album is just 'let's party.' It's an album filled with how young people have fun these days."

Check out iKON's bad boy aesthetic below!

1. iKON
    2. high cut

jeannesakarias 24 days ago

OMG kim bobby!!

southclubstan 25 days ago

Did they make Jinhwan wear Junhoe or Chanwoo's jacket lol.I stan a visual group

kiko_san 25 days ago

hashtagged 25 days ago

love iKon but what's up with those shorts?!

Laaur 25 days ago

bobby has such an interesting appearance, really. seriously unique. he looks so cool

WickedWitch 25 days ago

Haters gonna hate. I love you IKON ! You did a great job despite of your young Age B.I ! ♥ Love lots ! Fighting!

allexyah 25 days ago

bobby looks hawt in hawt solo shot

UKihyun 25 days ago

No, Hanbin, its an album that sucks very badly. every time i hear the new songs i'm like "what were they thinking?" I think nobody parties like that except you hanbin. just you and bobby

emmamadison24 UKihyun 25 days ago

then don't listen to them tf! iKONICs really love their new songs. So yea this is not a place for your comment.

UKihyun emmamadison24 25 days ago

I think you'll find that i can comment anywhere i'd like. and i am actually their fan but that doesnt mean i'll lie. when i heard this comeback i was so disappointed. i know that they still have a lot of talent, i just hope we'll get to see it again one day

Anythingyg UKihyun 25 days ago

Call when you're group sells half of what ikon has and wins on a music show 😂

UKihyun Anythingyg 25 days ago

The only group I call "mine" is Exo and no other group compares to them. This world is Exo's. This world IS Exo. I am not even myself, I'm Exo. I dont even know what their next song will be but i know what it WONT be: Disappointing. Unlike Ikon, Exo never ever ever comes out with anything crazy. They always kick ass. Ikon missed on this last release because they were too busy trying to tap into BTS's market by showing the same kind of youthful appeal and careless fun attitude, but what they should have been trying to do is MAKE A GOOD SONG. Me saying it doesn't make me mean, it just makes me honest. And like I said, I really love Ikon as people and artists but they need to pull their shit together. I dont know if they were just high or drunk during their writing time but they need to cut that shit out

Anythingyg UKihyun 25 days ago

Right meanwhile everytimgbikok had made has been everything but hiphop 😂 Can't bash xo thats my group monsta x is shit tho

UKihyun Anythingyg 25 days ago

You dont even make sense. Get your ARMY ass out of here

Anythingyg UKihyun 25 days ago

Yet you're talking shit on my groups post? Lmao choke please

UKihyun Anythingyg 25 days ago

Get your ARMY ass out of here

Laaur UKihyun 25 days ago

excuse me, how can you say that when Exo released Lotto?

UKihyun Laaur 25 days ago

did someone say lotto? *puts on lotto* *dabs* *krumps* *cwalks* *does robot* I have about 0 complaints with lotto. that's my shit. I AM Lotto. What's my name? Kim Junmyoon! What's my name? Byun Baekhyun! What's my name? Park Chanyeol! lOL

bokkeumbap 25 days ago

This comeback sucked badly

Anythingyg 25 days ago

Can we talk this and that every month for the next 7 months a member will cover dazed♥️

WickedWitch Anythingyg 25 days ago

So Excited ! ♥_♥ especially when it's BI's turn!

vav