MV Releases

iKON members are hype in new 'B-DAY' dance practice video

By KpopJoA   26 days ago   15,919   5,725   31
ikon

iKON members are back with another dance practice video featuring title song "B-DAY."

Dressed in casual clothes, the boys get hyped as they show off their powerful dancing skills.

SEE ALSO: iKON party to 'Bling Bling' in the car for special 'Van Live' clip

Wouldn't it be cool to celebrate a B-Day party with them? Check out the clip below!

1. iKON

ourcheers2u 26 days ago

I'm super pissed off at this comeback. This song sounds like it belongs on Welcome Back. The composition sounds outdated too.

sehyunkimm 26 days ago

ngl this dance made me like the song

Mayumi_Jupiter 26 days ago

that dance is so lit.. waeng WAENG waeng~

UKihyun 26 days ago

Its a terrible song, but whoever choreographed it did a really good job

emmamadison24 UKihyun 26 days ago

i saw your comment on other ikon posts again. How is it that the haters are the most updated?hmm it must hurt to be such a fan and can't even show it. Anyway, welcome to the fandom

UKihyun emmamadison24 26 days ago

I am their fan. I already said it. I've been their fan for over a year now. I listen to their music all the time. I have many Ikon favorites. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna lie for them. I wish I could have been there when they wrote this song, so I could see how exactly something like this is done. I feel like they took the top 10 highest rated kpop songs from the past 2 years, put them in a blender and poured that mush into one track. Then they did it again for Bling Bling. This new process of songwriting they're using has got to G-0

lusciouschill UKihyun 26 days ago

you haters should grow some balls. pretending to be a fan and rationalizing your hate. you're not fooling anybody. you are just making yourself look like a fool. "I feel like they took the top 10 highest rated kpop songs from the past 2 years, put them in a blender and poured that mush into one track." Exactly coz these songs are lit. lol

UKihyun lusciouschill 26 days ago

So I see youre too stupid to even understand what I said. Not surprising. lol

UKihyun 26 days ago

I got a new name for Ikon's new sound. Blenderlit. Or maybe maybe blenderjunk. blendercrunk? blendercrap BLENDERTRASH!! thats it. Annnnnnd Ikon is back, with a new BlenderTrash sound!

lusciouschill UKihyun 26 days ago

You already showed your hating ass for everyone to see. You think you're clever saying that when a lot of people with unbiased opinions are enjoying these songs. It's a compliment. Lol.

lusciouschill UKihyun 26 days ago

I didn't say this but an unbiased reactor called iKON's song megabop is probably more accurate.

emmamadison24 UKihyun 25 days ago

dont use your fake self to give this bs reply. iKON write music for their fans and all iKONICs love the song. This is the kind of music they've been doing since WIN & M&M obviously if you were a REAL fan you would know. Anyway, they didn't write the music for you if you don't like it you don't have to watch. Their REAL fans will. Anyway, thanks for the promo

UKihyun lusciouschill 25 days ago

More like I'm just not an asskisser like you. I watch kpop fans lie and pretend to enjoy shit they don't enjoy just so their groups can get wins. you have zero integrity and i dont respect you. you crazy "fans" know these songs are crazy af but you will never admit it. dont try to lie to me though, i know what youre doing. i've spent the past day or so away from you psycho bitches and it has been SO FUN. i HATE kpop fans. youre basically all scum. i'm only here now to laugh at your pathetic ass

UKihyun emmamadison24 25 days ago

what was that? i dont speak scum

UKihyun emmamadison24 25 days ago

PS I'm still an Ikon fan lol I don't have to be a bootlicking toady fan like you, i can be whatever kind i want and that's still valid, even if you don't like it. i can be a fan with taste and opinions and who won't feed them bullshit. that's a way better fan than a bootlicker like you

UKihyun emmamadison24 25 days ago

"if you were a REAL fan you'd be a bootlicker like me who praises everything they do even when you don't like it" That's not "real fan." That's just "real pathetic" If I don't it like I'm going to say I don't like it. I don't like it. But that doesn't mean i don't like them or don't like their previous work. I just don't like this. I like the choreo though. LIke I said, the choreo for BDay and Bling Bling was VERY good. I don't know how they did it, when they were presented with such crazy nonsensical songs. They still managed to create an attractive presentation. Their choreographers must be GENIUSES

SicaLicka 26 days ago

boring and stupid

_CLeO 26 days ago

We can finally understand why Mino kept doing "that dance" xD

Hinting iKON's comeback of course ;)

OnehoeforWonho _CLeO 26 days ago

Hoooee my gaaaawd *mindblown*

UKihyun _CLeO 26 days ago

that actually is not why. he learned it from one of the dancers in the Really Really video and got hooked on doing it

sehyunkimm UKihyun 26 days ago

its a joke

UKihyun sehyunkimm 26 days ago

oh. well not a funny one. Winner is too good to be associated with ikon's latest comeback lol

ygv UKihyun 26 days ago

"I am their fan. I already said it. I've been their fan for over a year now. I listen to their music all the time." you said that in a comment and now you say this. A ikon's fan wouldn't say that even if you like their new songs or not. You just bring more hate between ikonics and inner circle. We have enough of that!

UKihyun ygv 26 days ago

I am their fan. I'm just honest about it. I'm not like you little mindless teenies who know nothing about good music and will eat up anything they serve and say it's the best ever because you're obsequious asskissers and you don't have standards. Their previous music has been VERY good. I guess they decided to change it to be more popular. I don't know what this new kids things is, but i don't WANT new kids. I want the kids I used to know. I don't want this kind of music. I want music with substance. I can't believe my daddy, Mr. Yang, had them release some bullshit like this. I am disappointed in him. Ikon themselves are too good to be associated with this comeback. I don't know what Mr. Yang is thinking. I think he really wants Ikon to succeed but if he doesn't watch himself he will destroy them instead

gicadm UKihyun 26 days ago

Why the need to say "don't associate" when in the first place they are OBVIOUSLY associated with each other. If you are so good with everything, why not build your own company and lets see the GOOD music you cam produce.

ygv UKihyun 26 days ago

I'm not talking about your opinion on their new album. Of course you can say if you like it or not.Personally I prefer when fans are like that instead of acting like their idols are gods and everything they do is perfect. I'm talking about your comment "Winner is too good to be associated with ikon's latest comeback" between the two fandoms there is so much hate i don't like it. I can't stand when someone compares them. They are two totally different groups. Probably i didn't understand your comment or you mine, i don't know. Also about the new style I think they just trying to found their sound as a group. (b.i said they have more songs they gonna release them later)

OnehoeforWonho UKihyun 26 days ago

Boy talks about teenies yet you sound like a toddler crying over spilt milk Music is subjective Get off your high horse and respect other people's tastes in music if you want yours to be respected No hard feelings ^-^

Mitch1 26 days ago

Ikon members seriously have such unique atttractive faces esp yunhyeong and junhoe

ahgase88 26 days ago

WHEN WILL THEIR CHOREO SHOW THEIR FULL POTENTIAL

Anythingyg 26 days ago

My babies cleaned the he'll outta this choreo and Bobby booii😂♥️

gicadm 26 days ago