Special Features, Original Features

Idols who are underweight

By AllK_Maknae   11 days ago   379,587   1,574   192
Intro
Idols who are underweight
Some K-Pop idols go far more than the extra mile to stay in shape and keep their perfect figures. However, with all the pressure from their companies and the public eye, plus all the whacky diets and regimens out there, it is becoming awfully common to see many idols underweight. Now that is out in the air, check out the list of idols who are underweight according to their BMI or Body Mass Index (see chart above) and what's listed on their public idol profile.

SEE ALSO: 'Produce 101's Lim Young Min accused of cheating and breaking no spoiler rules

1. misc.

S_Foxglove 6 days ago

I hate how the description is something like 'if she needs to survive' or 'could use some more donuts'. I get it, underweight is bad, but honestly? That's just plain rude.

propanda S_Foxglove 3 days ago

Besides donuts and hamburgers aren't any kind of solutions ^^;

S_Foxglove propanda 3 days ago

I know right? I mean, heck if it's what they choose, we can't do anything...but if it's the company, we still can't do anything. Either way I'm a hungry potato so I'm going to go grab a donut cause heck why not. Wait, carbs eating carbs...that cannibalism? :b

lilliana 10 days ago

wow, they're taller than me and lighter than me... That's bad....

Seventin 10 days ago

I'm pretty sure Sowon is only 172cm...

aLLkpoPiSMe 10 days ago

They should have almost everyone on this list.

mattiekim 10 days ago

Is this Western weight charts, or Asian weight charts from Asia...

Julian5 10 days ago

JAEJOONG used to weigh less than 53 kg back in 2013!! He was totally unhealthy bt got a great shape during his military service & after his discharge he s continuously losing weight again!! It s getting scary again

qwerty_Kpop Julian5 10 days ago

right... I remember in one of the articles he said he had high sodium diet post military to lose weight... that's completely unhealthy... I wonder, who suggests such unhealthy diets to them!!! don't they have personal dietician and trainer???

Julian5 qwerty_Kpop 9 days ago

JaeJoong got no one who pressures him to lose weight! It's all by himself. He can have any personal dietitian or trainer he wants bt he insists on dieting himself!! Fans too want him to gain weight

void 10 days ago

For someone without a whole lot of muscle, BMI isn't too far from accurate. Yes, it depends on each person so their personal chart would look different, but they are still very thin.They need to see their doctor. There is no "she's just naturally thin". These idols either have an eating disorder they need to get fixed, have a physical disorder that they need to talk to their doctor about, or are being starved by their companies.Supporting their frail weights is doing nothing but hurting them.

propanda void 10 days ago

What you mean there is no she's naturally thin. You are right that there is multiple reasons, but sometimes people just are different weights rather naturally.

void propanda 10 days ago

What I mean is there's never no reason they're very thin. There's always a reason

propanda void 10 days ago

High metabolism? Just their body type. There is reasons like that as well.

cocomonkey propanda 9 days ago

Yeah, because im thin and it's just how I am. So I agree, it could be some of their body types.

void propanda 4 days ago

Your body type doesn't control how many fat cells are put into your body. So no, that is not a reason.

void cocomonkey 4 days ago

see above reply

propanda void 3 days ago

I guess I just disagree, on my own experience as well. I think genetics play a part on what size you will be and there is people who don't get weight even eating a lot and some who get easily weight.

OGTrashKan 10 days ago

Also.... I'd be afraid to hug them. I might break them with my line backer arms!!!!

OGTrashKan 10 days ago

I feel like for anyone, you have to take in account body stature, bone structure, etc. This may be inaccurate.

allkpopellie 10 days ago