Heechul thanks his 'Inkigayo' co-hosts Jinyoung and Jisoo

By elliefilet   19 days ago   32,032   7,374   18
Heechul,jinyoung,jisoo

Heechul thanked his 'Inkigayo' co-hosts GOT7's Jinyoung and Black Pink's Jisoo in a sweet Instagram post.

SEE ALSO: Seo Ji Hye and Heechul got into a fight the first time they met?

On May 3, the Super Junior member posted the photo above as well as the message:

"It's been a while since I've been a special MC for 'Inkigayo'. It was awkward among young people, but I was touched by Jinyoung and Jisoo, who kept supporting me and talking to me while I was quietly in the corner. It may not seem like it, but I'm a shy, introverted person. Jinyoung was a gentleman with a charming smile, and Jisoo made everyone around her happy with her reactions. She's a very cheerful girl. Thankfully, Sechskies also had a comeback that day, so I wasn't lonely. They had great performances of 'Be Well' and 'Sad Song'. When Super Junior make a comeback, we're going to be just as handsome and cool. My older sister was a huge fan of Sechskies, and if I remember right, it might've been the back dancer from their 'Pray' performance? The one with sunglasses danced really well during the instrumental."

How sweet!

1. Heechul
    2. Jinyoung
    3. Jisoo

ahgase88 19 days ago

HEHE MY JINYOUNG

soundxcrash 19 days ago

Jisoo made a good impression as well Jin i am so happy that he felt at ease

Kura2654 19 days ago

Glad Heechul got a bit closer to these hoobaes will make it all the better when they guest on one of the shows he's on

wonderboy47 19 days ago

aawwww Heechul better stop flirting with Jinyoung though. ahha

Fantastic_Bibi 19 days ago

Aww loving the SM & YG interactions. Heechul is going to make a stable career as a host even when SuJu decides to disband in the future. He's really skilled and witty!

Max_South Fantastic_Bibi 19 days ago

Not sure if Hee-Chul will be able to transition to the hosting career when he will be significantly older. He is very well focused on his looks (that is still amazing). After many years from now when Hee-Chul will be losing it maybe he will decide to join SM management in some significant position to work behind the scenes more? For comparison SJ's Shingdon never cared about the looks for obvious reasons, and he is a good host. From this point of view he will have much easier time to continue as TV host even many years later from now.

Fantastic_Bibi Max_South 17 days ago

Yeah, well, I sincerely hope he'll go down that road years from now though. He's a great host and will definitely flourish in that area. :)

Lena_Live 19 days ago

Wow he looks their age wth. My theory that SuJu is aging backwards seems to be right ^^

Just_here 19 days ago

JinYoung is a gentleman with a charming smile 😙😙 Heechul knows better

Winston 19 days ago

I remember Heechul saying before he doesnt like to do Live Broadcast shows, as he is worried he might say something wrong which he cant ask the PD to edit off, in a Live broadcast. Lol I still remember during the last inkigayo special episode, Heechul hosted the Inkigayo with Song Ji Hyo and Ji Hyo made a mistake on the live broadcast also and nearly said the wrong music show name, and Heechul teased her, by saying the word "Inkigayo" loudly and emphasizing it. its awkward to see Heechul so tense in front of his hoobaes MC.

OneCanadianElf15 19 days ago

Omggggg he's sooooooo cute!!😍😍😘😘Ps. Heechul I can always tell when ur feeling shy🤤

kpoplolita 19 days ago

Awww heechul so sweet their chemistry was fun to watch especially with sexkiss 😻

charged