Heechul reveals he almost got banned from broadcast because his presidential vote choice was leaked

By jennywill   12 days ago   94,753   4,671   37
Super-Junior,Heechul

Super Junior's Heechul talked about his voting choice being leaked.

While he was doing early voting, the press took photos of him folding his vote and putting it into the ballot. Unfortunately, the photo clearly showed whom he had chosen because his choice could be seen through the back of the paper and the fold.

SEE ALSO: Follow Super Junior on their brand new official Instagram account

On SBS's 'Game Show', he joked, "I almost got banned from broadcasts for 5 years. I went to Hong Kong yesterday [when the results came out], and I was so nervous. I almost couldn't come here." He was implying that if his choice had not won, he would've ended up on the blacklist like the Park Geun Hye period.

He then added, "Everyone saw whom I voted for during early voting. I got contacted while filming 'A Hyung I Know'. Our group chat went crazy."

1. Super Junior
  2. Heechul

cmerle1 10 days ago

I thought cameras weren't allowed in polling places?

c2J 11 days ago

Its not even his fault that his choice was shown in the picture... if anything blame the camera man.

unscrewedhorses 11 days ago

I don't think some of the commenters here realize he was joking about being banned (thanks for the clickbait headline, AKP). One of the political scandals previously was a blacklist of celebrities the president didn't like, so he was joking that since everyone knew who he voted for, if the other candidate won he'd be put on the new person's blacklist.  Obviously the point of this election is the hope that they won't be corrupt like the last person so there won't BE a blacklist, but he was basically poking fun at the scandals of the former president, not saying that he was ACTUALLY going to get banned.

Hikari_ELF 11 days ago

Wait what i don't understand! So the people who voted for different nominees they put them on blacklist?

kgm23 Hikari_ELF 11 days ago

See comment above yours lol

HeyRey 12 days ago

this is why people shouldn't take pictures of celebritis voting! respect their personal things and don't invade their privacy!

Spinereader 12 days ago

2017 and celebrities living in a democracy still have to worry about a ban for expressing their political views, even accidental views. Crazy! Kim Jaedong went through the same garbage. But he doesn't care, he still speaks his mind.

lilliana 12 days ago

Why would HE get banned??

Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

I am sure this asshole voted for Liberals !!!

Super_Junior_15x Wang_Sejung 12 days ago

Here we have Heechul's hater again

Wang_Sejung Super_Junior_15x 12 days ago

I have reasons to hate him !

Super_Junior_15x Wang_Sejung 11 days ago

What, do you know him personal?

ashablue Super_Junior_15x 11 days ago

bro, dont engage with him. He is a troll thru and thru, ignore and report

aylee Super_Junior_15x 11 days ago

That "person" is not only hating on Heechul, more like on 99,99% of life.

Wang_Sejung aylee 11 days ago

No, it's wrong ! I am a positive person, I don't have any reason to hate. I am Phd student in prestigious Seoul national university and very satisfy of my life !

Wang_delulu_D aylee 11 days ago

Hi, I'm the psychiatric nurse assigned to this wangker sejung here in Pilgrim Psychiatric Center in NY. I apologize in behalf of my patient, it seems that the medicine wore off fast, I guess I'll just have to overdose him. He's bitter he got his ass banned here in AKP a lot of times lmao.

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 11 days ago

Do you know Kim Jong Un there?

Wang_Sejung Wang_delulu_D 11 days ago

Your daddy ?

Wang_delulu_D Wang_Sejung 11 days ago

Wrong, guess again. All other students in SNU know him

cmerle1 Wang_delulu_D 10 days ago

oh good lord, he's now talking to himself lol

Hyeriioo 12 days ago

He has a lot of luck

intricate 12 days ago

it's not allowed to make your choice known in Korea? Shouldn't the broadcasters of the fragment be scrutinized for allowing unfair political endorsement to appear on TV?

charged