Social Media

g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung shares precious photo of his newborn baby!

By beansss   12 days ago   41,410   8,379   10
Park-Joon-Hyung

g.o.d's Park Joon Hyung shared a precious photo of his newborn baby girl on his Instagram, celebrating her birth!

He wrote alongside a photo of his daughter as well as a selca, "With the Lord's Blessings and my loving family's Blessings and all our loving friends and fans blessings, on this Glorious Spring day of May 10, 2017 my Princess was born~! And she is Very Healthy and Strong! Now I am PAPA JOON!^^ Thank U EVERYONE! BBBAAAMMM!!!"

Say hello to Papa Joon and his princess! Congratulations to Park Joon Hyung and his family!

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

하느님의 축복과 사랑하는가족들과 많은여러분들의 사랑과축복으로 오늘 5월10일 2017 봄날애 우리 꽁꽁이 꼬맹쓰 공주님이 아주 건강하개 탄생했음니다 매애앤~! 난 인재 파파쭌! ^^ 감사함니다 여러분~! 빼애앰~!!! With the Lord's Blessings and my loving family's Blessings and all our loving friends and fans blessings, on this Glorious Spring day of May 10th 2017 my Princess was born~! And she is Very Healthy and Strong! Now I am PAPA JOON!^^ Thank U EVERYONE! BBBAAAMMM!!! #지오디 #fangod #박준형 #JoonPark #BabyJoon #ThankYouGOD #MyDaughterIsBorn #Family #꽁꽁아건강하개태어나줘서너무고마워오랜시간기다리느라고생마났어글구울멋찐와이프너무고생만았구너무너무수고했어넘멋쪄둘다땡큐글구넘살랑해 #글구울사랑하는가족들의많은영양과써포트덕분애내가인재아빠가됐어항상고맙구더고마워다들사랑해 #글구울팬쥐꼬맹쓰들두많은좋운글들과선물들과써포트너무너무땡큐매애앤글구살랑햐매애앤 #아직은태어난지몃시간박깨안돼서쪽꿈쬬글쬬글쓰하쥐만그래두아빠눈애는니가너무이뿌구기뜩하다꽁꽁아글구쪽꿈있음더욱더꽃처럼활짝피워서더욱더이뻐질꼬야내꽁꽁공주님 #울꽁꽁이머리카락쓰는쭌닮아쓰숫만쿠꼬불꼬불쓰근대재발크믄머리결은안닮구부드러웠음내꺼처럼둑껍구쑤샘쓰처럼뻣뻣안돼길매애앤 #울꽁꽁이뿌개아주잘키울깨요매애앤 #GodBless #FamilyIsBEST #MyPrincess #Birthday #SeoulKorea

A post shared by 박준형 god Joon Park (@godjp) on

1. Park Joon Hyung

dreamcatcher810 9 days ago

"My princess was born" akdhgdgfgdfdfhds I melted... Congratulations papa Joon.. I can tell you'll be a great father!!! ♥♥♥

Chow_C 9 days ago

PAPA JOON BAAAM!

dreambigger 11 days ago

papa jooonnnn

zitszack 11 days ago

this guy is weird .. if he doesnt cover his eyes he would cover his mouth

jinssam 12 days ago

I can already see how protective he's going to be over her lolll

mimo28 12 days ago

congratsss ^^,

way0leto 12 days ago

congratsss!!!

xhaydn 12 days ago

#hashtagmaster. #LOL. also, #congratsjoon! :D

kimmiefonze 12 days ago

Jackson needs to be the fairy god father!

13AshleySJ 12 days ago