Social Media, Concerts / Events

EXO-L trend #EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul Worldwide!

By mkim93   26 days ago   48,111   19,635   31
EXO

With the help of EXO-L all across the world, #EXOrDIUMdotinSeoul is currently trending worldwide!

Back on March 30, 2017, it was announced that EXO will wrap up their EXO'rDIUM tour in Seoul with their two encore performances on May 27th and 28th. Today, the first of their two encore performances was showcased.

EXO held their solo concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, also known as Jamsil Olympic Stadium. Only a handful of solo acts performed here. EXO joins an elite set of artists who performed here such as, 'Stevie Wonder', 'Lady Gaga', 'Seo Taiji', 'god', and more.

Exo Planet #3 - EXO'rDIUM is their third tour which started back on July 22, 2016 and is set to finish tomorrow.

1. EXO

akayi 25 days ago

This best family ever

norhunnie 25 days ago

It's so beautiful!!

Hantjaka01 25 days ago

yeah yeah I was there!!......................................watching the livestream heuheu

RimmieMeli 25 days ago

Proud of ma boys

mgcharli 25 days ago

I have attended EXO Planet #1(The Lost Planet). Now they're already in EXO Planet #3 (Exordium). The gap difference is already huge. I was already jealous in EXO Planet #2 (Exoluxion). I hope I can attemd again next time. The tickets are getting expensive by the minute.

xiaominn 25 days ago

Rly want to go for the encore!! The encore concerts are always bigger and better than the normal ones :< Shld rly get one of those global package the next time (hopefully) and I miss them so much cant wait for their summer comeback!!

Yutaschin 26 days ago

I really regret not being able to attend Exo's concert when they came to my country :/ I was not particularly fond of the setlist (because I didnt like EX'ACT as much as I would've wanted to) but damn....their show is just on another level and I missed it. Such a shame Lay has been completely missing too, I wonder if he is even going to participate on their next comeback at all :(

xiaominn Yutaschin 25 days ago

Hope he does! I miss our unicorn T^T

jordanajane 26 days ago

LMFAO Jongins abs was trending worldwide too hahahahahahahaa 💜💜

Sarahduck 26 days ago

Keep slayinnnnnnn I love them so much I hope their comeback will blow everyone away I'm so proud congratulations EXO!!!!!

CCA 26 days ago

JYJ has also performed at the Jamsil Olympic Stadium too! 4 times!

vav