Gossip, Social Media

DJ Bonics leaves a message for Taeyeon fans who targeted him with malicious comments

By yckim124   19 days ago   95,063   4,999   206
Taeyeon

DJ Bonics spoke up against the haters.

Yesterday, DJ Bonics released the never-before-heard collaboration of ''See You Again'' by Wiz Khalifa and Girls' Generation's Taeyeon

Many Taeyeon fans were upset at DJ Bonics for playing the collaboration and targeted him with malicious comments. In response, DJ Bonics left a lengthy message on Instagram explaining his stance on the issue and sent a message to the "K-pop fans of Taeyeon".

SEE ALSO: Actor Lee Yi Kyung apologizes for naming his close friend Taeyeon as his ideal type

His message reads as follows:

"When you take chances not everyone will be a fan. Lol. But it's better than playing safe. K-pop fans of Taeyeon are upset again because I played the 'See you Again' version with her on it. Lots are mad because I had to put tags on the song while playing it so no one can steal or play. Something I had to do and I know thtey won't understand. There was no option to make everyone happy. But it's cool because all the negative comments puts a lot in perspectives. When your intentions are good not everyone will receive them the way you inteded. And you will receive 'hate' or 'backlash'. But the beauty of being an artist is that you do what speaks to you. And where that place comes from is devine. So all the 'fans' can say what they want. But the reality is here in America we don't have to conform. We can break social norms to be heard. All I wanted to do was play a collaboration with artists from western culture and eastern culture. That's it. I do what I've always done.... music. So if you have a problem with it go ahead and learn a craft, take over city, travel the world, and host your own radio show so you can make the decision not to share music. My intentnions all come from love. So how ever you receive it, thats what you have to live with. Not me! Much love!"

When you take chances not everyone will be a fan. Lol. But it's better than playing safe. K-pop fans of Taeyeon are upset again because I played the "See You Again" version with her on it on it. Lots are mad because I had to put tags on the song while playing it so no one can steal or play. Something I had to do and I know they won't understand. There was no option to make everyone happy. But it's cool because all the negative comments puts a lot in perspective. When your intentions are good not everyone will not receive them the way you intended. And you will receive "hate" or "backlash." But the Beauty of being an artist is that you do what speaks to you. And where that place comes from is devine. So all the "fans" can say what they want. But the realty is here in America we don't have to conform. We can break social norms to be heard. All I wanted to do was play a collaboration with artists from western culture and eastern culture. That's it. I do what I've always done.... music. So if you have a problem with it go ahead and learn a craft, take over city, travel the world, and host your own radio show so you can make the decision not to share music. My intentions all come from love. So how ever you receive it, thats what you have to live with. Not me! Much love!

A post shared by DJ Bonics (@djbonics) on

1. Taeyeon

hiroonakamura 18 days ago

haha dude just owned all these idiot netizens who think that they have power outside of Korea too! His line about "we can break social norms to be heard" was superb! If only korean celebs would dare to say such things to netizens too

Taeng4ever 18 days ago

I'm not one of the people that left hate comments on his instagram (who would) but it pissed me off when he decided to blame it all on Taeng when she has been quiet for so LONG

BigBlueagain 18 days ago

Taegangers, shut the FUCK up. You're making us look bad. This was a good thing and you're gonna give him grief over it? We're SOne, Not... Well I was gonna say it but thought again about it and you can pretty much figure it out from that.

cpttsubasa BigBlueagain 17 days ago

Lol the Twice hater is concerned about Sones reputation. What a hypocrit.

BigBlueagain cpttsubasa 17 days ago

It's spelled "Hypocrite" you moron. And I'm not ONCE so I couldn't give two shits whether you make asses of yourself or not. Unlike a NOne like you, I AM a SOne and I do care how we represent our ladies. Consider yourself schooled yet again, moron.

cpttsubasa BigBlueagain 14 days ago

You never grow tired of these cheesy slogans? You are as dumb as a kid, but you are unfunny like a grandpa. I cant hinder you representing Soshi being an ridiculous asshole, but I can still tell you that you are doing harm to Soshi with your stupidity and I may tell the rest of the world that not every Sone is a dumbass like you. In my eyes you are not even a Sone. You are Exo-L.

BigBlueagain cpttsubasa 14 days ago

And you are a pathetic poser with delusions of grandeur and an over inflated sense of self worth. That, and you're an idiot. And no, you are not a SOne. You are a NOne. The ONLY worth you have is as my entertainment.

cpttsubasa BigBlueagain 13 days ago

You are repeating yourself, grandpa. Take your medicine and have a rest.

BigBlueagain cpttsubasa 13 days ago

You're STILL here? You've been pwned. It's over. Go home. Jeeze.

cpttsubasa BigBlueagain 12 days ago

If you werent a hater I would find you cute.

skididdlepopper 18 days ago

Fans commenting maliciously on his profile are leaving a really bad impression :/ It makes Taeyeon look bad x(

skididdlepopper 18 days ago

i wish he didn't remove the post tho

monaco 18 days ago

I like his response

Im_you_pantseu 18 days ago

we will never know who lied and who didn't but i have respect for this man for handling the hate the way he did.

lucyb9 18 days ago

But is there a reason why the "waterline" is only at Taeyeon's part?

skididdlepopper lucyb9 18 days ago

i figure that if it wasn't on Taeyeon's parts but instead Wiz', fans could crop the audio and fix into whatever snippets they have of wiz for the rest of the song and make their own version with Taeyeon's voice :/

Cutie888 18 days ago

So......? Why did he get hate again?

legendarybangtan 18 days ago

Y'all this is how you do it. Much respect for this guy.

totes