DIA members have a mukbang party while interacting with fans

By KpopJoA   12 days ago   6,129   798   8
dia,jung-chae-yeon

DIA's Jung Chae Yeon, Yebin, and Jooeun got together for a mukbang party on May 11 on 'Let's Eat Together' via Naver's 'V Live'!

The girls showed off their impressive mukbang skills by eating stir-fried spicy chicken without even glancing at the camera or talking for a whole three minutes.

Afterward, the members went on to discuss their eating habit concerns. Jung Chae Yeon commented, "I really like potato stew; however, I can't to eat it due to an allergic reaction because I break out in rashes. I recently found out it was genetic."

Towards the end, the idol singer recalled her school days, saying, "When I was in junior high school, I would watch the clock tick five minutes before the lunch bell rang. As soon as the bell rang, I would dash out of the classroom."

She then cooked fried rice and shared the meal with her dear members as they chatted with fans. Did you catch DIA's latest 'V live'?

SEE ALSO: DIA's free hug event attracts 3000 fans

1. DIA
  2. Jung Chae Yeon

intricate 10 days ago

i still don't understand how somebody can be as pretty as jung chaeyeon

pink_oracle 11 days ago

Manager: "Well I hope you had fun girls because that's the last time you're allowed to eat till Monday."

OhMyGuy 11 days ago

Fun fact Jooeun is getting more comments about her looks than Chaeyeon is now, RISE DOUBLE QUEENS

ddttbb 11 days ago

I dont understand their CEO, telling Chae Yeon to lose weight and yet the company send her to participate in this mukbang show and food related shows (Baek Jeong Won's Eat Sleep Eat). What a way to trigger eating disorder.... -_-"

Sappho 12 days ago

How can you like a food that will trigger your allergies? How will you enjoy it? What?

pink_oracle Sappho 11 days ago

Because in the moment of eating it's delicious, it's only about 20 minutes later that the regret comes. Also if you only have a small amount the reaction can be quite mild.

Faeytynn 12 days ago

Jooeun with ponytail. hahaha

twicewins 12 days ago

This group hasn't disbanded yet?

The End