Concerts / Events

BTS confirmed to attend 'Billboard Music Awards'!

By yckim124   14 days ago   233,971   48,172   292
bts

BTS is attending '2017 Billboard Music Awards'!

On May 8, Billboard reported that BTS has confirmed to attend this year's award ceremony. Billboard wrote, "BTS announced Monday (May 8) that they will attend the BBMAs in hopes of winning the award for top social artist. The event will be the K-pop superstars' first U.S. red carpet."

BTS, who has more than 5 million followers on Twitter, has been nominated for 'Top Social Artist' alongside Justin BieberSelena GomezAriana Grande, and Shawn MendesThey are the one and only, and the first K-pop group ever to be nominated for the show.

SEE ALSO: BTS receive an invitation to the 'Billboard Music Awards!'

'2017 Billboard Music Awards' will take place in Las Vegas on May 21. Will BTS become the first K-Pop group ever to take home a trophy?

Stay tuned!

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS

imjustme 13 days ago

This is one of the best award shows to attend.  Good for them.  Maybe they'll be asked to present an award.

young_in 13 days ago

so proud with BTS <3<3<3

amheizing 13 days ago

Good luck BTS! I wish you guys all the best! 😊🙏

Mehrvigne 13 days ago

I wish they were performing like the boys wanted, but I'm still so so so happy that they're at least getting to ATTEND and people will see them and all their awesomeness on the red carpet!  I really don't care about the BMA's but this year I have a reason to.  GO BTS!  Represent the Kpop community like a boss!!!

Lola2018 13 days ago

Can you image if a fan record bts reactions, like in Korea, were they do fancam. That would be cool, each member reacting to their wining and then when their favorite artist sing. And so forth. Lol, I know that won't happen.

cmerle1 13 days ago

Cool, I'll definitely be watching this program

weirdchubbygirl 13 days ago

shubhajan 13 days ago

yassss cant wait!!

dlc311 13 days ago

I can't wait to see them on a red carpet in the US!

proudbtsfan 13 days ago

All of you have theses high expectation but i worried you will be disapointed. An invitation doesn't mean a performance so they are not going to perform it doesn't also mean that if they win they are going to accept it on stage. Some categories are not shown. So don't expect to much and let's keep being humble and thanks the other fandom that helped us.

cocojass proudbtsfan 13 days ago

I hope this category gets shown on stage, billboard knows how popular BTS is, hopefully we will see them on stage accepting the gift!

cmerle1 proudbtsfan 13 days ago

I always watch it every year. If I see them, I'll be happy.

LveKimTae proudbtsfan 13 days ago

most of us aren't expecting too much.....we're just damn happy that they'll be walking on the red carpet and probably meeting some biggies!

charged