Variety

Already skinny Son Dam Bi says she is trying to lose even more weight

By KpopJoA   7 days ago   77,189   1,149   64
Son-Dam-Bi

Son Dam Bi made a guest appearance on the May 16 broadcast of SBS Plus' 'Stargram 2' where she expressed concerns about her weight.

When asked, "Is there anything you would like to lose?" Son Dam Bi answered, "I would like to lose weight."

She then added, "I'm desperately trying really hard these days; exercising and all."

SEE ALSO: Too skinny or just right? Netizens ponder Son Dam Bi's latest selca

Netizens believe that Son Dam Bi is underweight and needs to gain weight instead of losing more weight. They commented, "But she's already very thin..." "Will celebrities ever wake up to reality? Just look at UEE and Lee Tae Im's bodies," "Now that's what I call an illness."

1. Son Dam Bi

hiroonakamura 6 days ago

madness. Heechul better talk his best friend and tell her to shape up and stop viewing herself so negatively.

alphabeta91 7 days ago

omg! no ...please stop...

Gallifreyan7 7 days ago

I think at this point she need some help. She's already so thin.

Wang_delulu_D 7 days ago

She be like

Behold my fashionable sexy bones. Soon I will be able to set a trend

Wang_delulu_D 7 days ago

O_o  Does she want to set a fashion trend for her sexy bones?

T_sinis 7 days ago

the problem is these people get bashed whetever they do, just look at how some people  comment when they think someone gained weight, that's sad

1llionaire 7 days ago

these anorexic bitches will drag down korea's life expectancy average.

soundxcrash 7 days ago

No she is already thin what she needs to do is Bulk up in terms of TONING her muscles

animated_ahjumma soundxcrash 6 days ago

Unfortunately, a good chunk of Korea's society thinks that toned muscles on women isn't "feminine'. I think that explains the long sleeves in the summers, because everyone has flabby arms.

9AF 7 days ago

Being thin can be healthy but can be dangerous if taken too far. If this is what she wants, then she needs to be on a healthy diet and monitored closely by her doctor and/or dietician and/or nutritionist.

OGTrashKan 7 days ago

She doesn't need to lose weight IMO, she's beautiful the way she is!😊 As is everyone. People seem to forget that. I think her self image may suffer, and that can cause an eating disorder like anorexia, etc.... I hope she will be happy and healthy. Same to all you beautiful people out there who may not always seem perfect to yourselves😘

smokeee OGTrashKan 7 days ago

she can lose as much weight as she wants. if anything she gets to eat whatever she wants now while all of the fat people still have to eat lettuce.

OGTrashKan smokeee 7 days ago

First of all, I was not in any way trying to degrade Son Dam Bi. Second, I said imo, which stands for In My Opinion. That's just it! My opinion! Third, please do degrade people by calling them fat. You don't know if they have medical issues, or other disabilities which may make it hard for them to lose weight or become bloated. Please be kind!

charged