Fashion, Pictorials

WINNER reveal their youthful rebellious image in 'High Cut'

By KpopJoA   8 days ago   24,622   5,814   25
winner,kang-seung-yoon,lee-seung-hoon,song-min-ho,kim-jin-woo

The four members of boy group WINNER came together for a photo shoot with 'High Cut'.

Returning after a year and five months with their new single album 'FATE NUMBER FOR', WINNER demonstrated a rather youthful rebellious image for their photo shoot.

SEE ALSO: WINNER revealed as the #1 winner of last week's 'Inkigayo'!

Furthermore, this marks the first photo shoot since making their comeback with four members.  The boys presented a free-spirited, 'real' side of themselves apart from their usual bright and energetic performance that they portray while performing "Really Really."

In the interview, Kang Seung Yoon mentioned, "These days, Min Ho and I reform/style our clothes as a hobby.  We relieve our stress by taking a stroll outside under the sun.  But we do take caution by putting on masks and wearing hoodies so people won't notice us.  At night, we dress in all black."

Song Min Ho followed up with, "When I was in the sixth grade in elementary school I went over to a friend's house with two of my friends and wrote a song for the first time and recorded it on a cassette tape.  That was my first project ever." When asked, what song was the hardest to work on, Song Min Ho said, "The song that was the most difficult was from 'Infinity Challenge' titled 'Shoot.' It was really difficult to express in words within the criteria."

Member Lee Seung Hoon talked about his nickname being 'YG's Director Lee.'  "I enjoy creating new ideas. I spend a lot of time at our company's office."

When asked when the best time is to listen to their new title song, Kim Jin Woo suggested, "The best time to listen to our title track 'Really Really' is when one is just starting a relationship, which would be spring season. So, like right now."

Fans can get the latest scoop on WINNER when Vol. 196 of 'High Cut' hits newsstands on April 20.

1. WINNER
    2. Kang Seung Yoon
    3. Lee Seung Hoon
    4. Song Min Ho (Mino)
    5. Kim Jin Woo
    6. high cut

ajul 7 days ago

oh oh i see nipple .....

mothercircle 8 days ago

Seunghoon's model aura is A++++++

_CLeO 8 days ago

Seunghoon looks really hot oh my❤

BASHER 8 days ago

Ohh my i saw Kang Seungyoons nippie but anyways love them and they are so handsome.

ellagkpopunnie 8 days ago

Yoon looks like he lost weight :/ He was much bigger in 2015. Pls be healthy, yoony!

Lynnbia ellagkpopunnie 8 days ago

he was always very thin tho

ellagkpopunnie Lynnbia 8 days ago

I know he naturally has a lean body but he took his shirt off once for We Broke Up and he was bigger than he is now, Mino also mentioned that yoon has been taking so much responsibility in making music for winner and Mino could barely help bec he was busy with schedules. I guess thats why he's lost some weight

atlkpopfan 8 days ago

Except for seungyoon, their hair is tragic.

2fat 8 days ago

Why do I see them styled so badly all the time. Otherwise they're a good looking group.

bangeryun94 2fat 8 days ago

Whoever styled them seems to be wanting to make an artistic statement but failed

2fat bangeryun94 7 days ago

Song Mino is a damned artistic statement. They keep messing him up. The boy is handsome stop trying to make him look like a dork.

bangeryun94 2fat 7 days ago

They're all handsome but especially handsome is Hoon

2fat bangeryun94 7 days ago

Hey boo, missed ya. Whatever I really hate kpop styling sometimes. I don't care what GD wears. Let him. Everyone else needs to rebel over some of the hair styles (more like torture) and ridiculous costuming. They're all cute boys for sure.

bangeryun94 2fat 7 days ago

Yep.

centen 8 days ago

Jinwoo looks like a little kid. o-o

yoonbread 8 days ago

My sexy boys...that nipple shirt has GOT TO GO... Even in ridiculous outfits, my boys shine like the princes that they are

the3rdtWin 8 days ago

go head brothas! looking good! #modellikeaWINNER

extra