WINNER drops tracklist for 'Fate Number For'

By jennywill   23 days ago   51,144   7,528   15
winner

WINNER has dropped their tracklist and more information on the physical 'Fate Number For' album.

The single album will be physically released on April 5th (the songs will be released on April 4th). It will have four tracks: the two title songs "Really Really" and "Fool", as well as the instrumental versions of both tracks.

SEE ALSO: WINNER revealed as the #1 winner of last week's 'Inkigayo'!

The album will come in two different versions - 'For Seoul' and 'For LA'.

Are you excited for the comeback?

Tip: Sarah

1. WINNER
    2. fate-number-for
    3. really-really
    4. fool

ziyueee 22 days ago

YAAAAAAAAASSS WINNER AND iKON IS BACKKKK IN BUISENESS XD <3 U YG PAPA XD HAHAHAH <3

NoonaVip 23 days ago

Wth imma do with instrumentals ? Lol

SammySanita 23 days ago

i thought it was a joke when they said it was only 4 songs, but still i'm so excitedddd

Delgrantxx 23 days ago

It's happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imJooyeon 23 days ago

After all this time, why didn't they let them come out with at least a mini album? I bet when iKon comes out, it's gonna be like a full album. (ps: i'm not an inner circle nor an ikonic)

anothergalaxy imJooyeon 22 days ago

They said that, because they were on a hiatus for so long, they wanted to promote throughout the year. To do this, they plan to release single albums frequently throughout the year, rather than a full album all at once. They're basically doing it so they can promote more often and become more active.

kpopcanuckfan imJooyeon 22 days ago

YG's probably trying to see how much fan support/ public interest they still have after all the BS they've been through... I wouldn't't be surprised if an album is the next release if the comeback goes well... If not, releasing singles is less of a "risk" in a way. I wouldn't be surprised if iKON does release an album though... they'll promote for a few weeks and then probably be back in Japan... again :/

imJooyeon anothergalaxy 22 days ago

I didn't know that, thanks for the info. I'm not active in the fandom but I love their sound. And if that is true, then it's gonna be great, and I hope they do well so they can be out more often, but comes to YG I tend to get skeptical. Anything YG I only believe when teasers/mv are out.

_CLeO 23 days ago

I'm so excited!! I woke up this morning thinking about WINNER's comeback xD

kj_loner 23 days ago

I have big anticipation for their comeback, but after hearing snippet of Really Really and Fool, The anticipation got bigger ^^ FIGHTING WINNER!!

La_Sirene 23 days ago

I already order the Seoul version..hahhahha..so excited

Juliette96 23 days ago

Awwww I was expecting 2 more actual songs and not just instrumental versions :( But okkkkk. WINNER, fighting! ❤

prettybabyxo 23 days ago