Variety

Watch the first episode of 'Run, Big Bang Scout!' for free

By yckim124   29 days ago   218,194   11,701   25

The first episode of Big Bang's new reality series has been released!

'Run, Big Bang Scout!' is a new series available on subscription service YouTube Red. On April 26, the first episode titled 'The Gathering Begins' unveiled its cover and is currently available for free!

SEE ALSO: An adorable 4-year old child strolls over to YG Entertainment hoping to meet Big Bang

In the first episode, the members gather at the YG building, unaware that the filming has begun.

Watch the start of 'Run, Big Bang Scout'.

1. Big Bang
  2. run big bang scout

bangeryun94 28 days ago

GD still looks like a little kid.  Watching all of them together was so good.

FieryGirl21 28 days ago

Tbh BTS is the most entertaining group EVER, they're just so hilarious, but this looks like its going to be so much fun. Remember all 5 members are older and more mature now, theyre all in their late 20's

hermesdragon FieryGirl21 28 days ago

I cannot agree with that. I don't think you have seen 2nd Gen idols variety much.. BTS's humour most of the times is the "dorky" doing weird stuff kind of humour. Like MBLAQ had. I don't see too much wit in their. If you look at variety show from like 4-5 years ago, 2PM , Suju, Shinhwa and in BB Daesung. These idols could run entire show's themselves.

bangeryun94 FieryGirl21 28 days ago

You're obviously a new fan. I am hardcore K ARMY but there are so many more groups that are hilarious together. Big Bang would be at the top of the list.

FieryGirl21 bangeryun94 28 days ago

No Ive actually been a kpop fan for years now. Im a 2nd generation kpop fan, my era is snsd, big bang, shinee etc. Big bang is my ultimate favorite but personally, I do feel that BTS is the most entertaining, they make me laugh so much! But big bang is hilarious as well. For me, theyre definitely 2nd. I guess everyone has different opinions.

Knigin 28 days ago

Wow they are boring to watch

kpop_lover_s 28 days ago

What is youtube red?? why will we have to pay to watch youtube videos???

bangeryun94 28 days ago

Hey TOP posted on Instagram today!

jokerfish 28 days ago

How many episodes will this be? tbh you're releasing it online. Drop all the episodes in one go.

Inopus 29 days ago

Not even 1 min in and Seungri gets bullied xD

reepz 29 days ago

Huge fan of big bang but for their music, just my opinion but i dont really find any of the members that funny and judging by the first ep the show looks like its going to boring

sonjazh reepz 28 days ago

I find seungri pretty funny and cute haha

hermesdragon reepz 28 days ago

Only someone who has never watched Family Outing can say this. Big Bang, especially Daesung and Seungri were some of the funniest idols. They definitely become quieter on shows after they had their scandals though. But I still found this ep pretty good.

Melina45d 29 days ago

Oh god I nearly died when Daesung screamed because of the bug!! I can't with him and Seungri XD GD is handsome as ever. Oh man I wish I didn't see this. There goes the only episode I'll be able to watch for free. I ain't getting youtube red. I hope somebody out there will upload it somewhere else!

kalimilano 29 days ago