Super Junior's Heechul involved in car accident on way to filming 'A Hyung I Know'

By elliefilet   26 days ago   74,488   8,826   33
Super-Junior,Heechul

Super Junior's Heechul is reported to have been involved in a car accident on the way to filming JTBC's 'A Hyung I Know'.

SEE ALSO: Follow Super Junior on their brand new official Instagram account

On April 27, reports stated, "On the way to filming JTBC's 'A Hyung I Know', Heechul was involved in a 5-car accident. It wasn't a big accident. As it was minor, his manager was left on the scene to deal with it, and Heechul and his stylist went to the filming as to not be late. As it was such a small accident, he went on to have an energetic filming session."

SM Entertainment later confirmed Heechul was feeling fine, but he will still be visiting the hospital to make sure he wasn't injured.

Hopefully, he's okay!

1. Super Junior
  2. Heechul
  3. a hyung i know

quimchee 25 days ago

suju members are unlucky with cars i think

teuk66 25 days ago

your safety

teuk66 25 days ago

this is sad. i wish you aspeedy recovery

lilliana 25 days ago

OMG! No more incidents please!!!

kyuminfan 25 days ago

10 years from another Super Junior  major car accident (19 April 2007) and almost 11 years from Heechul's other car accident (10 August 2006) ! I know God that you love them, please keep on loving and protecting them in the future, too!

Capricorns_Rule 25 days ago

I can imagine the rest if the group's reactions to this. Leetuke must have had kittens over this. As a leader, he takes the safety and health of his fellow Super Junior members very seriously.

Selena153 26 days ago

Knowing suju's past this scared the hell out of me. Thank god it wasn't serious

OneCanadianElf15 Selena153 25 days ago

They should have made a more detailed title like soompi did. I saw this one first and was freaking out until it loaded😭

drwsyhmz 26 days ago

my heart just skipped a beat.....

Theblackbeastmma 26 days ago

Dont report me or ima report you back for hate crime, racism.

bangeryun94 Theblackbeastmma 25 days ago

I'm reporting you, you ficking wanker

Theblackbeastmma 26 days ago

This that one occasion where i wish god turned me into a real life hungry primed woolly mammoth so i run up there go have a feast chomp at their heads, eat their whole thoracic. Everyone in my ways goin be eaten or suffer from mangled thoracic. Torn backsides, too.. wish the woolly mammoth can be  caught on tape instead of bigfoot boring ass, thats just a brother.

charged