Fashion, Pictorials

SONAMOO say Big Bang are their role models

By KpopJoA   21 days ago   31,236   4,788   15
Big-Bang,Girls-Generation,IU,sonamoo

Debuting in the winter of 2014 with hip hop song "Dejavu", girl group SONAMOO returned this January with "I Think I Love U".

Two concepts were introduced for a photoshoot with 'International bnt'. The first concept consisted of the members in a casual, active wear look with denim outfits, while the second concept featured a more feminine appeal with the girls wearing pretty dresses and high heels.

SONAMOO opened up about the concept, "We feel like there isn't a group out there yet who overlaps with our concept. SONAMOO is a group that is able to cover a wide range of concepts."

The girls also mentioned Big Bang as their role models, expressing how the members each have unique charms and succeeded in performing overseas. Suminamed  T.O.P as her ideal type, saying, "I am so sad that T.O.P went to the army. I hope that he can at least watch SONAMOO perform on TV."

Diana, who is in charge of rapping, mentioned that she was able to become a singer thanks to Girl's Generation.  "I wanted to become a singer after watching 'Girl's Generation 'Goes to School'.'"

High. D expressed her interest in composing music because of singer IU. Youngest member New Sun, who is turning 21 this year, wished to attend a club in Japan, "I heard that you have to be over 20 years of age to go clubbing in Japan. I think it'll be an exciting experience."

SEE ALSO: Watch the first episode of 'Run, Big Bang Scout!' for free

1. Big Bang
  2. Girls' Generation
  3. IU
  4. SONAMOO

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 15 days ago

Mine Two. Umm ...Who said they were loosing their fame??

Delgrantxx 21 days ago

What a smart choice. BB still a legend. They're successful world wide, original formation, friendship, high sales, first group to achieve a lot of things, broke records, all members successful individually, they write and compose their own songs, supportive fans. What else an idol could ask to be/have? <3

mandaachan 21 days ago

Now BTS is forgotten about BIGBANG. And now welcome for SONAMOO. Fighting girls!!!

Chaaanis 21 days ago

BIGBANG is your idol's idol. Everyone's idol.

BBFOR5VER 21 days ago

I remember during their debut, they mentioned the same thing bout BB being their role models! Fighting SONAMOO

kiko_san 21 days ago

kpoplolita 21 days ago

Bigbang: your biases bias

Hindia 21 days ago

Hopefully people start recognizing Sonamoo. Their I Like You Too Much/Round&Round/ JustGo comeback was my favorite concept from them. Their dances are always amazing and they are always have so muche energy, I don't understand why people sleep on them, but I am not surprised, people always sleep on TS Ent. artists...

jerok 21 days ago

Good choice. Can't get any better than big bang

Eithra 21 days ago

SNSD has inspired a lot people haven't they?? Makes me proud to be a Sone. ^_^

really