Variety

Sojin says she feels the age difference with fellow Girl's Day members

By yckim124   19 days ago   64,952   3,292   12
Sojin

Sojin talked about being the oldest member in Girl's Day.

The idol guested on the April 11 episode of '1 vs. 100' and revealed that she feels the age difference with her members. She said, "I feel it when I don't know the abbreviated terms. I also tend to be late in watching (viral) clips."

However, she explained that there aren't any problems when having conversations with them.

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day's Sojin reveals a man violently assaulted her manager for rejecting a photo request

Sojin continued, "Maknae Hyeri and I have an age difference of 8 years. In the beginning, it was alright because I was young too but as time goes I get worried about looking different than my dongsaengs." She also revealed, "Unlike the dongsaengs, I wasn't prevented from dating when we first debuted."

1. Sojin
    2. 1 vs 100

DED_LEE 19 days ago

SOJIN FOR MY LOVE!!!!! ^^

lume90 19 days ago

she looks young to me and I don't think she needs to worry. Hope you live happy

trboo 19 days ago

Wow, didn't realize she was 30. Well, even outside of Girl's Day and music, she's also accomplished a lot with school and set herself up to lead a good life after the idol life is over.

Iamalittledai5y 19 days ago

We are the same age, makes me happy that someone my age is out there lving her dreams and is not letting her age stand in her way.

MINZYFANBOY 19 days ago

don't worry Auntie Sojin we'll always love you!

neko2412neko 19 days ago

LOL, put her in a rookie group and give her some innocent make up, and you would think she is a minor!

blackpinkismine 19 days ago

caitlinnolly 19 days ago

i will never get over how young sojin and moon hyuna look, they're unreal

karaboy97 caitlinnolly 19 days ago

OMG I DIDNT KNOW HYUNA IS 30 TOO WTF! they both seriously dont look their age!

caitlinnolly karaboy97 18 days ago

i hope i age as good as they have😂

JessicaJungLove 19 days ago

she looks as young as the others members and her body can outshine a lot of younger idols in the industry for sure.. <3

hiroonakamura 19 days ago

i always felt bad for her coz with the age thing being such a huge factor in korean society, it must've been difficult for her to be so much older than all the other members

really