Music Shows

SHINee's Key to leave host spot on 'M! Countdown'!

By elliefilet   17 days ago   36,499   6,325   15
SHINee,Key

SHINee's Key will be leaving his host spot on Mnet's 'M! Countdown'!

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

On April 11, reports revealed Key would be leaving his MC position after 2 years. He joined the music show in March of 2015, and the April 13th show will be his last as a host.

Key is said to be departing from the show due to SHINee's overseas concert schedule and filming for the upcoming MBC drama 'Bleak Night'.

Are you sad to see him go?

1. SHINee
  2. Key
  3. m countdown

HitlerUnicorn 16 days ago

;-;

estheram 17 days ago

😕

SHINeeUKShawol 17 days ago

My baby T_T I'm gonna miss him!!! I knew this was coming though... Excited for his drama at least

rumifi 17 days ago

Awwwwww :') good luck on your other endeavours!

sototallyrandom 17 days ago

Tbh can't even imagine M! Countdown without Key anymore. Hope he gets more time for his other priorities, not to mention some well-deserved rest.

BlingerJ95 17 days ago

It's sad to see him go. I wonder why he and Jonghyun quit their jobs. They always found a way to combine them with comebacks and other jobs. Though at least he has a bit more time to rest now (hopefully).

ani07 BlingerJ95 17 days ago

they have concerts in america coming up and probably another concert tour for japan. not to mention all their other scheduls. but I read its mostly because of their american concerts.

SHINeeUKShawol ani07 17 days ago

Just to let you know, they've already performed at all their American concerts.

BlingerJ95 ani07 17 days ago

Yeah they already did the America concerts. It's more likely in preperation for dome concerts (they haven't been announced but there is a good chance they'll do some dome concerts in Japan again this year). But my wonder came from the point that both Jonghyun and Key always made it through their concerts and stuff and were still able to keep working for M! countdown and blue Night. So what changed now? Only thing I can think of is Jonghyun's health and Key going further in dramas. I just hope it is their own decision and not SM pushing them so they can plan more concerts and use SHINee to get a lot of money fast.

NethmiKpop 17 days ago

First Jonghyun with his radio now him? :(

estheram NethmiKpop 17 days ago

At least Jjong said he's going back to his radio show as soon as possible.

Layni_Tsuki 17 days ago

Well, my heart it broken just like Blue Night. But uh, why such an old picture?

Melisandre 17 days ago

Jesus. The first words that jumped at me were SHINee, Key and Leave and I got so scared...

lizvip 17 days ago

So sa!! I loved him there!!

really