Seventeen to travel to USA for two weeks in preparation of their next album

By jennywill   20 days ago   53,585   11,219   17
Seventeen

Seventeen will be heading to USA.

According to insiders, Seventeen is heading to USA in mid-April. The boys have decided to travel to the USA before their comeback so they can learn more about music and grow bigger as artists.

SEE ALSO: Seventeen reportedly making a comeback in May

While they are staying for a short period of two weeks, they will be meeting with various artists and contents to widen their scope of music. Not only so, they'll be taking a little time off to vacation.

The boys are aiming to come back soon.

1. Seventeen

colorfuloddity88 20 days ago

All I can think of is Jisoo coming home and bringing the boys to his house with rice cooker lol

Truthteller4 20 days ago

For sure this is gonna be for some type of show I hope josh sees his people tho

lolitea 20 days ago

good for them! <3

Cailleach 20 days ago

hwaiting SEVENTEEN <3

kimmiefonze 20 days ago

Hopefully they won't turn into BigBang wannabes... I really love their sound now.

MusicChuseo 20 days ago

american hustle life season 2?? :O

FerisDraJ 20 days ago

It's really impressive how hard Seventeen are working; it's even more surprising to see how Pledis is managing them. I know it is rude to bring other groups up so I apologize beforehand, but I'm very glad they are doing something similar to what BTS did back when they were rookies; that whole trip, though short, really helped them grow a lot as artists and you could really see the effect it had on them on their subsequent release. Seventeen have always seemed to me like an exceptional group; they haven't stopped shining and each comeback just keeps getting better and better. I really hope they make the most of those two weeks and work as hard as ever, they're honestly the next big group and I can't wait to see them succeed even more.

boomshakalakalva FerisDraJ 20 days ago

beautiful. I agree with you ^-^

keylover0923 20 days ago

Too bad I'm in Canada though TT TT

Peejeon 20 days ago

Please be in New York on the 15th. please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

fantastikforce 20 days ago

Can't really learn much in 2 weeks though, but glad they are getting a vacation though!

MarceloGrey fantastikforce 20 days ago

they all already know a small bit about producing and writing. they won't have to learn it from the start, so two weeks is enough.

RockyKB fantastikforce 20 days ago

If they were new, no, it definitly won't be enough. But these kids already compose and produce. So they'll be fine.

extra