Social Media

Rapper Heize calls out a fake friend on social media

By elliefilet   23 days ago   104,718   4,363   37
heize

Rapper Heize called out a fake friend on social media.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

It seems Heize found it appropriate to air out some drama on Instagram as she had a weighty message to share. On April 29, she posted the following:

"Recently, whenever I met up with acquaintances, I've found there have been falsities about me and my colleagues as well as false rumors about things that never even happened. I really hope you think deepy about why the people who've heard those stories from you are telling me about them and telling us to be careful of you.

The more I hear, the more I feel like it's a crime. When I hear the stories, it's to the point that I'm thankful to the people telling me for not treating me like someone with mental issues. At first, I was so sad that someone I once considered like a family member is going around saying these things, and then I got mad. Now I feel it's so unfair, and I care about myself enough to throw off all these falsities you've put on me. I'm writing this so that the precious people around me as well as I myself are no longer harmed by this.

If you continue with these lies, we'll all have to come together to one place to deal with your mouth. There's a limit to lies, but to make up people who don't even exist in order to make your lies look like truths sincerely seems like an illness to me.

If you used the energy to write new scenarios to improve yourself instead of putting down others, I feel that you won't have to live unhappily as a pathological liar."

1. Heize

LordLiar18 21 days ago

I respect her so much for writing this!! Hope the "friend" stop all of those shits after this warning...

imbuttercup 22 days ago

The rapper is just a different level. It's just a caption but it sounds like a lyric...

WonderSara 22 days ago

Good to see people like her stand for themselves, if you keep quiet and let it go and keep forgiving these kind of trashy people over and over you will get the same punch but harder and harder because they will see you as an easy bait.

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 22 days ago

I got fake people showing fake love to me. Straight up to my face.

S_Foxglove 22 days ago

you go girl!

ioi_percent 22 days ago

U👏GO👏GIRL👏

daydreamer 22 days ago

Tbh I think it's nice of Heize to stand up for herself like that. That's a respectful thing to do, plus the fact that, even though she's the 'victim' in this situation, she tries to kindly address the person spreading lies instead of retorting to swearing and degrading words.

kpoplolita 22 days ago

i doubt its a public figure maybe someone who works behnd the scnees who WAS her friend but got jealous of heize or tired of her shit over the yrs (hey we dont know WHY that person was talking shit). i like her reply though

DED_LEE 23 days ago

...There comes a time to FLAME-ON! lol ^^

mind_blown 23 days ago

CALL THEM BITCHES OUT, HEIZE! LET 'EM KNOW WHAT'S UP.

charged