Variety

'Produce 101's Kwon Hyun Bin clears Instagram posts after hate comments flood his SNS

By jennywill   25 days ago   158,874   4,500   110
NUEST,JR

'Produce 101's Kwon Hyun Bin has deleted all posts on his Instagram.

After the 4th episode of 'Produce 101' season 2 aired, many were appalled by his attitude. He was part of "Sorry Sorry" Team 2, and the most lacking member in terms of talent. However, even when JR (Kim Jong Hyun) tried to teach him and stay patient, Kwon Hyun Bin kept saying he needed to sleep. Once, he'd run away and JR went searching for him, only to find him hiding in one of the practice rooms listening to music. Daniel Kang, who was also part of the team, expressed his distaste fo Kwon Hyun Bin's lack of enthusiasm, and at the end JR ended up raising his voice against Kwon Hyun Bin.

SEE ALSO: NU'EST's old albums climb back up on Hanteo Chart

Viewers were even more surprised when on stage he claimed that he'd put everything down to get to his dream of debuting as a singer, and even teared up. He ended up getting the most votes out of the "Sorry Sorry" Team 2. Furious viewers went not only to the 'Produce 101' page for him, but also his Instagram and demanded him to reconsider if he really had put everything down and for him to change his attitude.

As a result, visiting @komurola shows that he had deleted all his Instagram posts.

Did you watch the episode? What do you think?

1. NU'EST
  2. Jr.
  3. produce 101
  4. kwon hyun bin

Mimi_BPStan 16 days ago

Well I'm still voting for him because YG. YG stan got to support YG. Also harassing him so much that he deletes his photos and pics is disgusting.

KIMSAMHWI 19 days ago

Netizens who can vote should vote hard working talented guys, rather than visual but lazy ones. Sadly many talented guys got eliminated.

cmerle1 22 days ago

Although I don't feel his IG should be flooded with hate comments, I do think that by not voting for him as an individual would send a message to him. I hate that JR is trying so hard, taking the blame for his actions, and getting little respect. I also hate that the team is being dragged down because of But individual votes speak volumes. Voting for the team is good but, as an individual, Hyun bin needs to gracefully withdraw from the competition and go back to modeling. Unless his dedication improves, I hope he doesn't make it to the final 11. I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but it's how I see it.

federick 23 days ago

Sobthis trainee knows how to pretend at an arly stage

Nvi 23 days ago

so those trainees under produce 101 contract allowed to use phone and checking social media, i tough they are quarantined

shizun 24 days ago

This is a good lesson for all the trainees including him of course. Not the best is getting the most points. As for him, he probably thought being an idol is something different. He will learn from this experience.

daydreamer 24 days ago

I haven't seen that specific episode yet (cause for people to sub the entire episode of 2+ hours takes a lot of time ofc), but I kind of understand Hyun Bin. He doesn't have a high stamina or dedication yet, so it might seem like he's lazy or not trying his best. I think he has way more potential than he's showing up until now, and I personally like him as a contestant and potential idol. I think the hardest thing for him to do is not just practice and improve, but taking that step in his mind to do it. So I think it's hard for him because he's still lacking that mental strength to persevere y'know. That's just my opinion though. Hopefully, he'll regain some of his enthusiasm he showed at the beginning of Produce 101.

ilovekpop_mza 24 days ago

I'm not sure if that episode made Kwon Hyun Bin looks so bad because of the evil editing of Mnet... But still, he looks uninterested in the competition and he's only there to gain popularity (they are actually models, who is in Produce 101 to be an idol or a singer)... I don't hate him... But, I hope contestants that are not 100% willing to be a singer/idol should not go to produce 101 and make way to trainees who much deserve a slot in top 11... Most of them are doing their best and risking everything... So seeing someone lacks enthusiasm is really disappointing. I hope the viewers will be able to vote those who are really talented and deserving.

candy_cindy 24 days ago

I Actually follow him on IG and was so shocked that all his photos was gone, now I know the reason *Sad

estheram 24 days ago

Netizens should call lazy idols out, too, then.

totes