Oh My Girl's JinE reaches out to fans with a handwritten letter while on hiatus for anorexia

By yckim124   22 days ago   53,504   1,542   29
oh-my-girl

Oh My Girl's JinE wrote a handwritten letter to fans.

On April 3, JinE shared a message on Oh My Girl's official fan cafe. She wrote,

"Hello~ Miracle (Oh My Girl's fandom name). It's JinE!! It's been a long time TT How have you been? I'm always receiving power and healing looking at your encouraging and loveful messages, and I'm doing well!! I miss you guys so so so much and wanted to give an update but I wasn't sure how so I worried about it a lot~ But finally! Oh My Girl is making a return to you guys!! Finally~ Aren't the members so pretty~?? I fell in love with them too >< As they're coming back after a long time, please give them love and listen (to their album) a lot."

JinE also shared photos of herself at a famous restaurant near her agency and emphasized her love for Miracle.

SEE ALSO: Oh My Girl perform 'Coloring Book' in reverse on 'Fact in Star'!

Last August, JinE announced that she'll be halting all promotions to treat her anorexia. She'll continue to be on hiatus while Oh My Girl make their comeback with 'Coloring Book'.

Many hope to see all 8 members of Oh My Girl on stage together in the near future.

Get well soon, JinE!

1. Oh My Girl
    2. jine

OppaBean 22 days ago

I'm glad she's happy, and looks happy. Hope she can join her group for their next comeback.

clarissaxd 22 days ago

food=love=omg

fantastikforce 22 days ago

I really hope she did eat those well and didn't just pick at the food. Hopefully she can join the rest of the girls soon!

Leila_ssss 22 days ago

She looks so much more happier and healthier. You can tell that her company really put her health first before anything else unlike other companies who just push it to the side. They don't want to see JinE have to leave OMG permanently and the fans really don't want to see her leave. Also, her eyebrows look amazing.

neko2412neko 22 days ago

I´m so glad about an update from her! Great to hear that she is doing well! Can´t wait to see her coming back in the future!!! Get well soooooon, Jine!!!

ppuingppuing 22 days ago

I sincerely hope shes gradually recovering as anorexia is really no joke {coming from someone who used to be both anorexic & bulimic}. JinE is such a strong, sweet person, and i'm happily awaiting her return to oh my girl in the hopefully near future~! *\(^ - ^)

_CLeO 22 days ago

OMG SHE LOOKS SO ADORABLE T.T

pirismile 22 days ago

Please comeback sooon!!

Mehrvigne 22 days ago

That's it, girl!  Eat that hamburger!  Because your personality makes you shine more than a weight number!  It's all a mind thing.  Mind over matter.  If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.  We as fans don't mind, so it shouldn't matter.  Be healthy.

unscrewedhorses 22 days ago

It's nice to hear something from her after it's been so long.  I'd like to hear a little more about how she's doing rather than just promoting OMG lol, but I guess it's her business anyway.  I just hope she's truly doing well. <3

extra