MV Releases

Oh My Girl teases fans with more colorful 'Coloring Book' teaser videos

By GhostWriter   24 days ago   12,838   1,177   32

Oh My Girl look like they're having a lot of fun!

In the latest teasers for their upcoming fourth mini-album 'Coloring Book' the girls are having a lot of fun as they're throwing colors of paint all over the place.

Stay tuned for the full release on April 3.

SEE ALSO: Oh My Girl perform 'Coloring Book' in reverse on 'Fact in Star'!

1. Oh My Girl
    2. coloring book

clarissaxd 24 days ago

oh ok i see you omg come through with that little sneak peak. Little triggered by the outfits bc it reminds me of rv rookie and i did not like that comeback but ill wait

watashiwa_sone 24 days ago

the "oh~" part sounds like a part from taeyeon's "feel so fine". I wish they'd do something like "Closer" but this still sounds promising so i hope this goes well :)

RussellMyJimmies 24 days ago

This concept looks really cute and fun! I really like the white and the paint flying and it looks really refreshing after all newer ggs started going with pastel colors for their comebacks/debuts.

neko2412neko 24 days ago

OMG, so good!!!!! can´t wait!!!

ohmyastro 24 days ago

Anyway, haters aside, I'm really looking forward to the song and the MV! The album preview was so amazing too! Looking forward to April 3rd at 6PM KST ^_^

teuk66 24 days ago

best band in korea super junior

parklola teuk66 24 days ago

the obese beast shindong is not the best he is a sexist piece or scum and so are the rest of super junior

pink_oracle teuk66 24 days ago

They're not a band, they don't play any instruments and some American writes all their music.

pink_oracle 24 days ago

teuk66 24 days ago

a failed band

pink_oracle teuk66 24 days ago

It's a group not a band, asshat.

teuk66 pink_oracle 24 days ago

a group or band remains a failure

pink_oracle teuk66 24 days ago

A failure that has earned enough money and fans to have 4 rounds of promotions, their own solo concert and earn the record of fastest concert sales for a rookie in one year? Find a better insult because 'flop' only describes your attempts to be a hater.

Gfriend_Umji_Luv teuk66 24 days ago

no these girlies have a chance on making it huge with this comeback! Otherwise if they don't make it "big" their fandom will slowly keep growing which honestly is the best way to go. You have a solid fandom foundation that will always have your back.

orange_sky 24 days ago

Looks fun!

parklola 24 days ago

please tell me they did not just use faggot rainbow colors in their MV ? oh my girl I never liked you because you are just an irrelevant flop girl group . but now you are sinners and you hate god as you are enabeling fags now ! what the fuck! i cannot stand to see this vile shit in kpop. thank god my BTS oppas do not support such indecent sin !

ohmyastro parklola 24 days ago

You must be upset that this 'irrelevant flop girl group' has big BTS fangirls among them. I do not see a relevance between using bright colored paint and supporting gay people, but if you want to be full of hate, it's your choice. But didn't a BTS member kiss a male statue in Blood, Sweat & Tears MV? Hmm, I guess you are selective with your homophobic behavior...

Ineul_Ze parklola 24 days ago

.... Namjoon supports the LGBTQ, I think you need to go somewhere else =)

_CLeO parklola 24 days ago

Didn't Jungkook guess Oh My Girl were going to win the relay race at ISAC 2017..and they did?

EunheeEithra parklola 24 days ago

Since when is BTS homophobic??

parklola Ineul_Ze 24 days ago

lying bitch I know my Namjoon oppa does NOT like the FAGGOTS

parklola EunheeEithra 24 days ago

well my Namjoon oppa is smart you see and when my BTS oppas went to america there was a video of a faggot near them and namjoon oppa said he was a fag which i agree with ! my namjoon oppa is so smart and handsome !

Ineul_Ze parklola 24 days ago

You obviously don't know anything about Namjoon then. ^^

JungkookxYonghwa parklola 24 days ago

Downvote and report this troll. Parklola is a bts anti and she's doing this on purpose, she's not an ARMY

parklola JungkookxYonghwa 24 days ago

fuck off pervert i don't think you can stop stalking me and lying saying i am a fake ARMY you retard ! when is AKP going to ban you !

pink_oracle JungkookxYonghwa 24 days ago

I sent AKP a message about how unacceptable this homophobic troll was, hopefully it'll be banned soon.

OhMyGuy ohmyastro 24 days ago

Irrelevant flop? They sold 71k+ albums last year alone. That aint a flop especially for girl groups.

parklola pink_oracle 24 days ago

i used to think you were ok unnie but now i understand that you want to hate jesus and report me for expressing my holy christian beliefs. i hope you see the error of your sinner ways and convert to christianity before it is too late or you know that you will burn in hell in your afterlife just like unnie park bom

ByunMiina pink_oracle 24 days ago

I hope so too. Trolls like that are really annoying here..

pink_oracle parklola 24 days ago

Jesus is a story book character and your beliefs are holding back society and human progression. Go live with Isis, they also like to force their archaic views on people.

ohmyastro OhMyGuy 24 days ago

@ OhMyGuy: I was mocking the original commenter :) I've been a fan of Oh My Girl since their debut teaser released. Hence my name ohmyastro lol xD I apologize if my mocking didn't come through and seemed like I was badmouthing them^^

extra