New S.M. ROOKIES member Lucas is boyishly dashing in 'Photoshoot Sketch'

By elliefilet   19 days ago   52,248   7,928   23

SM Entertainment is introducing new S.M. ROOKIES member Lucas in his very own 'Photoshoot Sketch'.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

Lucas is looking quite boyishly handsome in the clip, and it's no surprise he got the attention of SME. As previously revealed, Lucas was born on January 25, 1999 and is from China. His first appearance was in TEN's "Dream in a Dream" MV, where he was one of the performers.

Check out Lucas' 'Photoshoot Sketch' video above!

1. S.M.ROOKIES
    2. Lucas

ikindalovekpop 16 days ago

He looks like a mix of actor Lee Dong Wook and JR from GOT7. I ain't complaining though ;)

akayi 18 days ago

wow fucking handsome

gchoneybllushhh 19 days ago

where did SM find all these beautiful people

liviekate 19 days ago

imagine if this kid went on p101. immediate center position no doubt about it.

Skyepop 19 days ago

Does this suggest SM will be forming ANOTHER NCT sub-group? Just many things can Mark be in. :P

ilovecake99 19 days ago

he looks like jonghyun and minho had a baby. which is definitely a good thing xD

_CLeO 19 days ago

He hasn't even debuted yet and is already wrecking bias lists, seriously SM where do you find these gorgeous looking human beings from??

vvhale 19 days ago

That visual slayage

AngelaAcSY 19 days ago

Hey allkpop would you mind to specify him is from "Hong Kong, China" instead of just "China" Hongkongers like me will not be pleased in just saying we are from China:( We share different cultures and even our living habits have slightly different. Hong Kong people will rather say himself/herself is from Hong Kong instead of from China!!!

jcallen AngelaAcSY 19 days ago

My friends from Hongkong said the same thing to me. We were at Tim Howan talking about the South Chin Sea dispute. And I was surprised they had a different stand from my other friends from Mainland. Same with my friends from Taiwan and Macao.

lexykazumi AngelaAcSY 19 days ago

Oh, he's from Hong Kong? Glad to see someone from my hometown. You are right, I really hate when foreigners see us the same as the mainlanders.

Max_South AngelaAcSY 19 days ago

To be fair, I know people from Hong Kong who are proud Chinese and do not like being singled out as a some not-quite-real-Chinese. By the way, Jackie Chan is the same way. But either variant is fine with me, of course, as everybody has the right to self-identify as he/she wants. In this case what matters is how this Lucas lad thinks. It would make sense to change the tag if he belongs to the group who want to specify that they are from Hong Kong.

Eithra 19 days ago

I just saw Kyuhyun and Park Hyungsik in one person.

really