Concerts / Events

Lay will be missing the final encore 'EXO'rDIUM' concert

By jennywill   16 days ago   107,402   17,215   125
EXO,Lay

Lay will be missing the final encore show of 'EXO PLANET #3 - The EXO'rDIUM [dot]'.

SEE ALSO: Lucky fans run into members of EXO in various locations in New York City!

He'd been missing the shows since March 10 because of failures in schedule adjustment, and the same reason was given for his missing the final show of 'EXO'rDIUM'. This means he'll be missing Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, the North America shows, and now the Seoul finale to top it off.

Hopefully he'll be able to join them on their next tour.

1. EXO
  2. Lay

kpop_books12 15 days ago

I wish AKP would elaborate more on why he can't promote with exo. As a chinese member of a korean boy group in the middle of THAAD, it puts him in a tough position. If he's active as an exo member he will be bullied by his (very large) chinese fanbase because of politics and it so sad to see that :(

julee22 16 days ago

Sigh, I know he has a lot of work in China, which makes sense considering his growing popularity, but i really hope they work out his scheduling conflicts a lot better. Like dedicating half a year to be with EXO and half a year to be in China for solo promotions. Even if EXO don't do much in that half a year, hey at least he gets a break. But realistically, I know it's just going to get harder to balance this with the whole China-Korea problems. I believe he doesn't want to leave EXO but soon, when he's barely even performing with them, what's the point.

Knigin 16 days ago

Just leave exo already.

Sarahduck Knigin 15 days ago

Fuck off idiot

amy_amiable 16 days ago

I'm kinda worried for him, i hope he's doing fine and gets adequate rest

Sarahduck 16 days ago

I'm worried but hell what was I expecting but I still believe in lay and I know he will keep is promise

taytaye 16 days ago

*pretends to be shocked*

taytaye 16 days ago

FR tho, I miss lay so much, we need to stop doubting him and start believing! This fandom doubts him way too much! Hopefully it would get better soon :)

iluvtiffanyswigs 16 days ago

He's done with exo.

noBTSnoSEX iluvtiffanyswigs 16 days ago

EXO IS DONE TOO.

lamiismylife 16 days ago

This is NOT Lay's fault. China has been having some problems with Korea so it's rumored that he can't go because of that.

noBTSnoSEX 16 days ago

Good. They should cancel whole EXORDIUM. BTS should make a tour now in Australia too, go away EXO and dont return.

Luhana1 noBTSnoSEX 16 days ago

It's comments like this that give ARMY's a bad name which seriously we don't need or want we should support other groups. I'm a Army but I'm also a EXO-l , a shawol and I support many other bands and I'm proud of it.

noBTSnoSEX Luhana1 16 days ago

There is no thing like multifandom you trash. BTS FIGHTING. Your exo will become nugu soon

Luhana1 noBTSnoSEX 16 days ago

Of course there such a thing as multi fandom I like their music I support there activities it called be open minded. theres no need to call people names over a silly thing like this

noBTSnoSEX Luhana1 16 days ago

Stop talking not relevant trash. Stay in your multifandom. I will support my BTS oppas <3

JungkookxYonghwa noBTSnoSEX 16 days ago

It's a troll, not an ARMY. Just downvote and report

Sarahduck noBTSnoSEX 16 days ago

It's sick to think bts has a fan like u

SugaBomb noBTSnoSEX 16 days ago

oh hey firexarmy, why don't u just add digits to ur username every time u get banned so we could count?

whatever101 16 days ago

Lay is already infamous for missing out a ton of EXO concerts but so far he's always. ALWAYS been able to make time to make a special guest appearance at the Seoul concert, so this is what you would call "beaking news" for him

really