Gossip, AWW

Kim Yong Jin's parents hand out flyers for their son who didn't get screen time on 'Produce 101' season 2

By yckim124   7 days ago   96,062   5,696   24
misc

Kim Yong Jin's parents have stepped up to promote their son!

SEE ALSO: Watch 'Show! Music Core' Live!

Kim Yong Jin is one of the 98 trainees currently auditioning for 'Produce 101' season 2. Unfortunately, he failed to gain much attention and popularity due to a short amount of screen time. To make him more known to the public, Kim Yong Jin's parents decided to make flyers. According to netizens, Kim Yong Jin's parents handed the flyers out in the rain before the second episode aired on April 14.

Unfortunately, the flyers didn't seem to have much effect. Kim Yong Jin ranked 84th out of 98 trainees on the second episode. The trainee expressed sorrow via Facebook and wrote, "Edited out entirely on the 2nd episode, edited out entirely on the 1st episode... was I even alive.. ㅠㅠ Was I even there.. But I appreciate those who allowed me to rank 84th through the drought of screen time. I feel guilty. I feel so sorry to my family... What am I gonna do."

Currently, netizens are sympathizing with Kim Yong Jin and his family for the trainee's lack of screen time.

1. misc.
    2. produce 101
    3. kim-yong-jin

QueenGG 5 days ago

i wanna vote for him now haha

grifsnax 5 days ago

so are we all going to ignore the giant elephant in the room? you can act all politically correct if you want but.... we all know the reason why he's not getting screen time... simple put, he's not interesting enough, not handsome, not funny, prob didn't have good reactions either, why waste screen time? they are trying to make money from viewer ratings, thats the end goal. Imagine giving him a 10sec cut vs giving kwon hyun bin the cut... what would bring more revenue to MNET... its not about being fair, its about giving the fans what they want, and hence making the most profit from this show.

federick 6 days ago

Gonna grab my popcorn and get ready for the next turn out of events

7years 7 days ago

His ranking went up on the third week! He's now no. 61 if i'm not mistaken.

Alexyah 7years 7 days ago

glad to hear that!

Daebak_TaeTae 7 days ago

The support that his parents are giving is absolutely touching. I actually started tearing up. (Don't judge, I become easily emotional)

jeyjin 7 days ago

I love how supportive that his family is. Not all parent's are like that.

mypcy 7 days ago

Yeah! Go mom and dad!

eottoke 7 days ago

being a trainee is tough, but being on Produce 101 is way tougher.

kdrakent 7 days ago

There is more to life than this. Hope he sees that and never give up even if he fails in P101.

Marybis 7 days ago

He actually got alot screen time in this week's episode tho

really