Variety

Jeon So Mi tells SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young not to be disappointed because she's over him

By yckim124   3 days ago   79,308   4,904   16
jeon-so-mi

Jeon So Mi's crush on SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young is over.

The members of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2' met Jang Jin Young for the first time since his marriage news on the April 21 episode. The ladies congratulated the husband-to-be, but also jokingly said, "We need to open a hearing. You hid your marriage news from us."

SEE ALSO: SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young to tie the knot with actress Kang Hae In

Jang Jin Young explained that he did not intend to hide it from the members and stated, "I had sang-gyun-rae (meeting of the families) when I was in the meetings with the show producers."

Jeon So Mi then spoke up and said, "Don't be disappointed, I'm not even going to look in your direction." She added, "I'm in an awkward situation too. When I see the news articles, it all has photos of me and Jang Jin Young. All the comments were like, 'What about So Mi?'. I'm unnecessarily included."

Producer Kim Hyun Seok brought laughter as he commented, "So Mi, now is the time to release a ballad track."

1. Jeon So Mi
    2. unnies-slam-dunk-2

skididdlepopper 2 days ago

x'DD that PD is funny x'D

YouBettaWerk 2 days ago

God, it's just a crush. Calm your tits people.

jennnybean 2 days ago

It's like having an innocent crush on a professor we've all been there. People need to relax.

Inopus 2 days ago

Fangirls when their Oppas get a girlfriend/wife

SpringxTempo 2 days ago

alright, i think she needs to tone it down a bit.

lovelunaa 3 days ago

this little girl needs to stop ogling over some grown ass man and find a little boy her own age. bye

Shmudi 3 days ago

me and my biases...

farah_ray 3 days ago

I remembered when I was 15... my handsome teacher purposely carried his 3 year old girl around school because we didn't believe he was married... yupz, Somi's feelings will die off...

prettychristinna 3 days ago

Who let her get out from  kindergarten..

Icameinyoonasass 3 days ago

Little girl, he is getting married ... so he doesn't care about a little brat not crushing him anymore

extra