Variety

Jeon So Mi pouts about SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young gaining too many fangirls

By yckim124   15 days ago   99,051   6,659   33
jeon-so-mi

Jeon So Mi is unhappy about SM vocal trainer Jang Jin Young becoming too popular.

The April 14 broadcast of 'Unnies' Slam Dunk 2' was filmed before Jang Jin Young's marriage news broke out. Jeon So Mi, who was unaware of Jang Jin Young's marriage at the time, pouted about the trainer's rise in popularity.

SEE ALSO: Jeon So Mi shares the advice she gave her close friend on 'Produce 101' season 2

The unnies and Jang Jin Young gathered to record their song. Before they started, the members talked about Jang Jin Young's immense popularity. Hong Jin Young revealed, "People are asking me to upload photos with Jang Jin Young on my social media." Kim Sook also shared that an actress contacted her and revealed she's a fan of Jang Jin Young.

Jeon So Mi looked uneasy, and during the interview, the idol commented, "Honestly, people started liking Jang Jin Young because I started saying he's cool. Before then, he was looked at as being too serious and stuff..." The producer asked, "Are you mad?", and she answered, "Yes! My emotions are tangled up now."

Unhappy that many others are also crushing on Jung Jin Young, Jeon So Mi stated, "I don't think about him anymore. My mind has left."

1. Jeon So Mi
    2. unnies-slam-dunk-2

Bugs77 12 days ago

hhh,,,, teenager so easy to let go. she is hilariously cute. want to see the episode when she knows that the trainer is getting married. this will be fun.

LittleSukie 14 days ago

This brings back highschool memories. Some crushes are hard to let go. Our math teacher was super hot. He was one of those super duper handsome braniacs who lit up the whole room when they appear. Not to mention he was so nice to everybody. Good times. Now my lil cousin is crushing on him.

Multifandomkk 14 days ago

lol somi I wonder if there will be a new love interest XD

Anythingyg 14 days ago

Her parents need to get her fast ass. She wanna be a child but acts grown af

Wang_delulu_D 14 days ago

Wang_Sejung your end is near. #purgewangy

EXOticWOrld 14 days ago

its too scripted. Also, if this is real...she does know she has no chances with him, right?

Sunnn EXOticWOrld 14 days ago

You do know this is all scripted to be humorous right? I highly doubt she's ACTUALLY looking to get with him.

EXOticWOrld Sunnn 14 days ago

obviously..thats why i said "its too scripted"

Sappho EXOticWOrld 14 days ago

Yep, its too scripted. Knowing that its scripted, Somi is putting too much effort in that situation that makes it gross for me.

Sunnn EXOticWOrld 12 days ago

I respect that, I just find it hilarious how people are managing to hammer it on Somi when she's likely just doing what she's told to do.

EXOticWOrld Sunnn 11 days ago

hence i said it's scripted. what's your point? I'm not trying to be rude(sorry if i come off like that) , just really confused

Sunnn EXOticWOrld 11 days ago

Yeah no worries, I'm not offended. But if I can be honest, I think it's a bit petty to blame her for something out of her control BECAUSE it's scripted. Hope I make a bit more sense? There's nothing wrong if those are your true feelings, but I feel there are bigger problems in kpop to feel disgruntled over!

EXOticWOrld Sunnn 10 days ago

OHHH i meant this IS scripted, but IF it wasn't then she should get over it. ik it's scripted, but i was giving my opinion if it wasn't. ~~~sorry for the confusion ^^

denn1sable 15 days ago

i guess she's milking this puberty thing for all its worth. she needs to watch her diet and work out more though. it seems her chubby cheeks/baby fat is more pronounced these days.

Sappho denn1sable 14 days ago

I'm telling you, shes gonna cry like the other time.

bangeryun94 15 days ago

Giving her a pass since she's a teenager.  The PD needs to stop doing this to her.

Wang_Sejung bangeryun94 15 days ago

And your brother needs to stop doing this ! He is ruining our country reputation !

bangeryun94 Wang_Sejung 15 days ago

My brother isn't American you fucking cunt. You're stalking me old man. What did I tell you would happen when you did that?

misakaa 15 days ago

ashablue 15 days ago

lmao she's a true fan girl

really