Variety

Girl's Day's Sojin says she doesn't gain weight no matter how much she eats

By KpopJoA   18 days ago   39,443   4,005   14
Girls-Day,Sojin

Girl's Day leader Sojin revealed that she's not able to gain weight regardless of having a big appetite.

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day say 'I'll Be Yours' in a cute dance practice video

Sojin was a guest on the April 11 broadcast of KBS 2TV's '1 vs. 100' where announcer Jo Choong Hyun asked the idol singer, "I hear the members of Girl's Day have a complaint about you?"

Sojin then replied, "I don't usually tend to gain much weight."  She went on, "The members have to skip meals leading up to the comeback but I would continue to eat a lot."

Sojin explained, "It looked like I had muscles for a while, but it didn't last long."

When asked about her waist size and weight, the singer commented, "My weight is always consistent at 49-50 kilograms (108 - 110 pounds).  The maximum waist size was around 22-inches," causing the audience to gasp.

1. Girl's Day
  2. Sojin

9AF 17 days ago

Wow! I got 2 thumbs down! I thought I'd at least get a couple thumbs up. :/

yesungturtle 17 days ago

Same, and I don't even work out, unfortunately it's hard to gain weight when u want to.

Lily_Gyu 17 days ago

Me too xD i dont consider myself lucky because in my country they don't like girls who are skinny :3  i would've been appreciated in korea though :(

lemonpop 17 days ago

Have you tried? Aand yeah it's all depend how much you can eat ;) :D

alphabeta91 17 days ago

yeah me too, I never gain weight...in places I want, damn belly fat!

kwatsup 17 days ago

sometimes you're just not eating enough to gain weight...it's a whole nother story if she's a binge eater but doesn't get fat

9AF 17 days ago

You don't gain weight no matter how much you eat?? Bi-otch!! ^^

kddicted 17 days ago

How luckyyy and her body is amazing and stunning

kava 17 days ago

well she is my kpop bias, she has great looking thighs in the new MV she doesn't look boney at all

lovelunaa 18 days ago