MV Releases

Dream Catcher release second creepy MV teaser for 'Good Night'

By GhostWriter   23 days ago   62,744   1,984   12

Dream Catcher released another creepy MV teaser for their comeback.

The second teaser for "Good Night" is even creepier than the first. It contains a lot of horror elements and you can hear some screaming in the background. The video ends with a faint whisper of "My toys." It all seems pretty interesting!

You'll be able to check out the full story behind ''Good Night'' on April 5!

SEE ALSO: Dream Catcher dance 3x as fast to 'Good Night' and rap to children's songs on 'After School Club'

1. Dream Catcher
    2. good night

howieetu 23 days ago

Their Chase Me MV was friggin' awesome, and I can't wait to watch this Good Night one in its entirety.  It's looking to be another rock song, but I'm totally down with that.  I'll have to get this album as well. :)

jeyjin 23 days ago

I'm pretty excited. I thought chase me was really cool so i hope this song and concept is similar

SUJUshinee4ever 23 days ago

i am looking forward to their mv... hope it does well.. the spoiler clip with the choreography was really good

Gallifreyan7 23 days ago

I'm in love with their creepy teaser. Can't wait to see the full MV !!!! It's good to see something really different !

Mystica 23 days ago

Happy face ent. never disappoint me~ waiting

ryusan2113 23 days ago

Everytime I see them it gives me chills! I'm glad that they are so different now! It's really working for them!

Winston 23 days ago

it seems the opposite to IU's "Good Day" cos this is "Good Night" lol. just kidding. i think Dreamcatcher seems to be trying to catch the attention of the media a lot, hope they have a brighter future than their seniors, Dalshabet.

parklola 23 days ago

tryhard flops! it is the truth!

SeokjinBTS parklola 23 days ago

Is there anyone other than BTS that you don't consider flops? Want to call them Flopcatchers or Dreamflops? THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST ROOKIES THIS YEAR.

parklola SeokjinBTS 23 days ago

i know bts is the only group that are not flops along with red velvet !

SeokjinBTS parklola 23 days ago

This comment proves how stupid and narrow-minded you are. Do you know anything about Kpop? Anything at all?

chicopussy parklola 23 days ago