Movies

DIA's Jung Chae Yeon cast as lead in mystery romance 'Love Again' alongside rapper San E

By elliefilet   28 days ago   18,506   2,007   15
San-E,jung-chae-yeon

DIA's Jung Chae Yeon has been cast as the lead in the upcoming mystery romance TV movie 'Love Again'.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

On April 27, her agency MBK Entertainment revealed Jung Chae Yeon would be playing two different characters in the movie about a composer played by rapper San E who is unable to write music after suffering a traumatic event. Her character is described as someone mysterious with a clean personality.

'Love Again' will start filming in both South Korea and Vietnam in June and is scheduled to air in the second half of 2017.

Stay tuned!

1. San E
    2. Jung Chae Yeon
    3. love again

lovehoney234 26 days ago

.................. Ok..... I hope her acting's not cringy.. I don't trust idol turned actors nowadays :/

karaboy97 27 days ago

Can San E and her even act? LOL If they can, that's good for them. If they can't, good luck to them handling the criticisms and poor ratings lmao

Sappho karaboy97 27 days ago

Chaeyeon's acting in Drinking Solo was a disaster.

NORM 28 days ago

It's a TV movie, so i can understand her getting the lead role. Hope the story is good :)

Xadne 28 days ago

I hope she does well!! She's very nice and humble, so fingers crossed that she'll succeed. Also, the amount of either jealousy or blind hatred in this section is pitiful

norafa 28 days ago

Since there is no supporting message (yet, I hope) here I go. I love Chaeyeon, I've always thought she seemed super humble. She has acted before and this does not seem like a true high-stake project so I don't get why people hate. But anyway good luck Chaeyeon!

Exo_Leia 28 days ago

Is she much of an actor? For her to land a leading role, and for the sake of people hating her, I hope she is.

Faeytynn Exo_Leia 28 days ago

this her fifth's drama project but it's her second time as leading role. I think she still improving.

Exo_Leia Faeytynn 28 days ago

Okay that's good. I don't want her getting unwarranted hate >.< Thank you for letting me know

Longan_Lychee 28 days ago

I guess, if you take that PS and gain popularity with that PS beauty, you can land in to lead roles. It’s not like she’s talented or anything, all media play and PS to get to where she’s now. Then again, I can’t blame her. That’s exactly how Suzy got to where she’s now, JYP's media play queen. At least Suzy hasn’t supposedly fixed her face

yana_dieyanna 28 days ago

SAN E <3

stahpshawn 28 days ago

yikess

Fariiaa 28 days ago

I feel so bad for rest of DIA, this plastic monster is getting all the promotions from her company!

charged