Variety

BTOB pinch Kang Ho Dong's cheek, parody 'Goblin', and fluster the 'A Hyung I Know' members

By jennywill   26 days ago   93,230   8,038   18

BTOB's preview for the upcoming 'A Hyung I Know' episode is already cracking fans up.

The boys are well known for being one of the funniest idol groups around, and they showed off their hilarious charms to the fullest on the variety show. In the preview, Eunkwang pretty much risks his life by pinching Kang Ho Dong's cheek, and the boys' other crazy antics fluster even the variety show members who are well known for being blunt and crazy themselves.

Make sure to watch the trailer above and check out the episode on May 6th at 850 PM KST.

1. BTOB
  2. a hyung i know

ashablue 25 days ago

omg cant wait!!!

bibi87 26 days ago

BTOB is the best! :)

pinkypinkyapink 26 days ago

and BTOB in school uniform XD So handsome

pinkypinkyapink 26 days ago

It looks like talent competition XD can't wait!

YapYepYip 26 days ago

This is going to be magical~

joycb 26 days ago

I've been waiting for BTOB to come to this show! Now they finally will be and the preview is already funny! Lots of nice programs to look forward to this coming week!

LisannaMint 26 days ago

I know that this is gonna come off super sexist, but I just love it when seasoned boy groups come out on variety shows; it's like a guaranteed source of entertainment for me.

chiyasuho 26 days ago

YAY! finally my dream came true ! XD I wish apink the next guest after them. The best idol that never fail to make viewers laugh i cant wait to watch it

Vipmultifandom10 26 days ago

heechul, moon he jun, and sungjae should have a trio together and have a live peformance of them waving their mikes around lmaoofc btob, will be halrious... ive got the infintite ep, now btob, now all i need is got7 and suju (all the members together not just 2 )on anun hyung nim and my life will be complete. 3 of te most bizzare halrious groups and a halirious show

Melina45d 26 days ago

Oh god they really are one of the funniest idol groups around. Whether you're a fan of them or not you'll enjoy watching them! XD

totes