Social Media

All of the former 4minute members except HyunA get together for a reunion

By yckim124   20 days ago   108,499   9,592   119
4minute,HyunA

Former 4minute members got together for a reunion.

Jenyer (Jiyoon) shared a selca from the get together via Instagram on April 4. She is captured with Gayoon, Jihyun, and Sohyun. All of the former 4minute members except HyunA joined the reunion.

SEE ALSO: 2PM's Taecyeon discusses the topics of entering the Western market, joining the army, and more

In the caption, Jenyer wrote, "Wow really nice. Very nice. These people."

Last summer in June, 4minute officially disbanded. HyunA was the only member to renew her contract with Cube Entertainment

Currently, netizens are leaving comments under the photo, stating, "Where's HyunA TT", "HyunA must be busy working on her new project", "Maybe things didn't end well with HyunA..", "They're still so pretty. I miss them.

와 진짜좋다 정말좋다 이사람들

A post shared by Jenyer. 전지윤 Play Cliche

1. 4minute
    2. HyunA

YoUrAvErAgEVIP 11 days ago

I really Hope this is not as shady as it seems

lume90 19 days ago

4minute was one of my favorite girl groups

ohbunnies 19 days ago

It was HyunA and 4Minute as back up anyways..

waqcky 19 days ago

This doesn't surprise me really. Maybe HyunA was busy or maybe they only had a business relationship with her, which is fine. I felt like Cube never promoted the other members anyways so it's nice to see that they still have a good relationship with each other and now  it's good that the rest of the members get to have solo work.  I wish they could get together like Highlight and promote together again.

AngelOfLight 19 days ago

omg this is exactly like Highlight/Beast and Hyungseung too.... why these 2 Cube grps so sad ;-; I rly love them. Guess Hyuna n Hyunseung rly live up to their name "Trouble makers"

JeonJimin 19 days ago

I understand why they'd no longer want to be friends with Hyuna. In my opinion, she's not the most talented member of 4Minute but was given all sorts of solo activities because she can shake her hips a bit more than the others. When you work with someone for years and have them given everything and have your group left in the dark for such a long time can feel terrible on the people left out on activities.

Cherry_Peche JeonJimin 18 days ago

There was a reason that Hyuna was the only one given solo activities. While I agree that CUBE treated 4minute like crap except for Hyuna, can you disagree that none of the other members are as money making as Hyuna? Look at Jiyoon's solo activities now? They gave Jiyoon a chance at UPR and she nearly ruined herself before sorta redeeming herself and none of the members have the idol/star factor that Hyuna does. I am not a fan or hater of 4Minute or any of the members (including Hyuna) but from a neutral view, none of the members are strong enough to carry their own solo activities.

yesungturtle 19 days ago

I think they were secretly jealous of opportunities Hyuna had and got angry bc she stayed, I don't see any other reason why they wouldn't get along anymore.

jilove 19 days ago

Jiyoon unnie saranghae. Love cliche . Your voice is so good <3

gerrytim 19 days ago

is that Gayoon covering her face with her hands?she sure looks different.

kgm23 gerrytim 16 days ago

That's Cos her face is covered... By Her hands lol

krell 19 days ago

There seems to be some kind of 'conclusion' made by *some* K-pop fans ; that HYUNA is the 'Big Enemy' of these other four ex-members of 4MINUTE Group. MAYBE this is true ; but I have my *doubts* on it. HYUNA did what she thought was best for her ; by re-signing a contract offer from CUBE Agency. I am *not* clear that HYUNA is somehow obligated to like QUIT CUBE Agency, and start up a New Group named say '5MINUTE' ; so that '4MINUTE' can *perhaps* keep going longer. To quit CUBE Agency, for HYUNA, would be a fairly HIGH RISK choice. The reality is that 4MINUTE Group had a *7 Years Long Run* in K-pop. Which is a LOT better than most K-pop Groups do overall. What gave 4MINUTE a *big push* towards ending ; was that CUBE Agency had *overall* SIGNIFICANT 'negative happenings' of late ; including B2ST Group leaving them. THAT, to me, is what ended 4MINUTE Group ; rather than anything that HYUNA has somehow done it.

krell 19 days ago

And, IF HYUNA is somehow 'only watching out for herself' ; I would observe that *WE ALL* mostly do that ; as a FIRST PRIORITY ...

extra