Variety

U-KISS' Soohyun and Jun humorously react to Eli kissing his wife

By yckim124   26 days ago   160,577   11,842   36
Soohyun,Eli,jun,jun

Eli made his fellow U-KISS members jealous with a lovey-dovey moment with his wife!

On the March 1 episode of 'Mr. House Husband', Jun and Soohyun visited Eli's house. For the special guests, Eli's wife prepared a delicious home cooked meal that everyone very well enjoyed.

During dinner, Eli expressed appreciation to his wife for such wonderful preparation and gave her a kiss on the lips. At first, Jun and Soohyun awkwardly reacted, not knowing where to look. Then Jun broke the ice by saying, "Should we kiss too?", to Soohyun. Soohyun stopped himself from raising his arms, and said, "Oh, sorry. I was close to hitting you."

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

Jun then commented, "I never thought I'll actually see this in person.." Eli reacted with another kiss with his wife, and said, "Now, this is a promise." Jun once again joked, "Should we have a promise too?", making Soohyun yell at him and say, "Stop it. I really hate it."

Watch Jun and Soohyun's humorous reactions in the clip!

1. Soohyun
    2. Eli
    3. Jun
    4. Jun
    5. Mr House Husband

MitchTatsuoka 25 days ago

Where can I watch subbed eps of mr. Househusband? I mean the eps since last week? Thanks!

abbie_kpopper 25 days ago

Poor Jun, when the first kiss occured. His face is like "WTF?! Is this an hidden camera?'' =)))

VenusMiranda 25 days ago

Oh gosh... THIS BABY IS SOOOOO CUUUTEEEE AAAHHH

Crystallize 26 days ago

haha their reaction is so funny!

IARMYGIRL93 26 days ago

Ummm... i mean its nice and everything that they like kissing but not TV in front of the members, that's awkward as fuck

shineesylvia 26 days ago

haha they r cuteeee

shineesylvia 26 days ago

^ both couples lol

ges111 26 days ago

Lol this reminds me of a picture I saw of my parents when they were newlyweds. They were kissing and they both had their mouths full. I wish I never saw it t-t

kdrakent 26 days ago

Hahahah

sunbaeUmf 26 days ago

lol, it must be awkward to death for soohyun and jun.

NORM 26 days ago

Soohyun reminded me so much of Jung Hyung Don @ -0:57 when he said "I really hate it" ^_^

name