Social Media

T.O.P's sister asks fans not to send food to T.O.P in the army

By jennywill   17 days ago   239,113   23,118   175
Big-Bang,TOP

T.O.P's sister asked fans to refrain from sending him food.

In an Instagram post, she wrote, "I have a request! My little brother contacted me.. He's now done training in Nonsan and he's now in Byukjae for the second half of his training. He said that the Byukjae training center forbids food delivery, so if he gets any, he'll get penalized, so you really can't send him any.. because he'll be in trouble if he gets penalized.. So please don't send him any!! I'm always grateful that you care for my brother so much."

Hopefully he doesn't get in any trouble.

Tip: Ladyswan

1. Big Bang
  2. T.O.P

lymli_queen 7 days ago

so why she saying his place... it's leaking

lanterngirl 15 days ago

She wrote that in a really cute and respectable way, haha. I hope everyone follows the rules!

Exo_Leia 16 days ago

I can see not receiving the food, but getting penalized for having it sent there, especially when you know fangirls will.. That's a bit much, but I can see why. I hope they listen and don't send food

sunbaeUmf 16 days ago

why military service feels so much like being prisoned?

blackpinkismine 16 days ago

Offpoint::I taught some kpop fans said dat bigbang is declining hahaha,this actually proves dat dey r popular n not declining anytime soon,,,,back 2 d matter can fans pls stop giving him food n giv me d food instead so dat i shal gv it to dose dat r in need,tank u in advance!

Kingofallnations blackpinkismine 15 days ago

BigBang will not decline for a looooong time. BB is basically resting after a HUGELY successful MADE comeback. They often do this after every comeback. But once they do comeback, everyone knows it and feels it. BB will out-last every kpop group in this generation as well tbh

blackpinkismine Kingofallnations 15 days ago

I know,thats why am like,this actually shows dat big bang r is stil popular

Mana92 16 days ago

I don't know what their punishment is for that but it shouldn't be insane considering there is absolutely nothing he can do to stop it. It's a dumb rule. One cuz crazy fan girls wont listen or two the haters will be shipping shit by the crate....however I'm betting if anyone has a person they hate serving in SK right now then they just learned how to make their lives suck a little more...smh

Iluvekihyun 16 days ago

can she tell army to stop sending/giving food to Jin, and monbebe's to stop feeding kihyun? their faces are SO FAT and I blame fans entirely

Iluvekihyun 16 days ago

no. their faces are wider than all outside. Jin's face has always been fat and ridiculous but this whole kihyun thing is new. every time I see kihyun he is eating something. it's not right. he used to be so hot at debut, he had nice cheekbones too. I'm assuming no one would let him eat back then. but now? oh holy shit. cheekbones gone, buried under a layer of chub. he's had all kinds of thai foods, triangle kimbaps, ramyuns, pocky, etc. and his face is out of control. you can't even photograph kihyun from the front anymore, you gotta go from the side. seriously, just stop. STOP FEEDING HIM

lifealerting Iluvekihyun 16 days ago

ur keeding rite.....??

bangeryun94 Iluvekihyun 16 days ago

Yeah, they can get thinner but you'll always be a fucking trolling cunt. #imatroll #UKihyun.

Iluvekihyun bangeryun94 16 days ago

Both points are obviously wrong. The first point: Can they get thinner? CAN they? I really don't think so. We will never see that in our lifetime. Second point: I am not a trolling cunt, I'm just a cunt. Learn to tell the difference

bangeryun94 Iluvekihyun 16 days ago

You'll be gone soon enough. I don't have to learn anything.

Iluvekihyun bangeryun94 16 days ago

even if I do, I'm like highlander. immortal

Iluvekihyun bangeryun94 16 days ago

instead of wasting time with me why don't you go get kihyun booked on another survival show? he only stops eating when he's super nervous and fighting for his career

Knigin 16 days ago

What's new.. Vips are immature cunts as always

thankyou2NE1 Knigin 16 days ago

she's just asking ahead of time so VIPs know... idk what planet you live on but sending food to idols isn't a new thing lmao

Knigin thankyou2NE1 16 days ago

Sending food to idols who's in the ARMY is immature and dumb. Vips are dumb

thankyou2NE1 Knigin 16 days ago

I just implied that they probably didn't even do it yet, but if other fandoms have tried before then there obviously is a need to let people know.

ShayMin 16 days ago

Send it to me instead.

Rainsbaby 16 days ago

question??? when every single male serves his military duty in SK  does he have military benefits when he graduates from there? like they do here in the US? Health benefits, Housing when applying they receive a major discount, shopping, purchasing a car, education and so on? Do they do that there? thanks

MargtEsperanza Rainsbaby 16 days ago

It's mandatory duty, lol You HAVE to serve your country is not about benefits, is your duty to your country and your people... I didn't know that about the USA but I get it now why there are so many enlisting

Rainsbaby MargtEsperanza 16 days ago

i know it is mandatory, but when they graduate do they receive military benefits is all I am asking...thank you,...

propanda Rainsbaby 16 days ago

I doubt that. They probably have some benefits in the time they are in army though. I'd imagine the system is somewhat similar as mandatory system in my own country.

Rainsbaby propanda 16 days ago

thank you for answering my question on this...i just wanted to know if they do receive the military benefits...thank you again...

bangeryun94 Rainsbaby 16 days ago

He's not in the Army, he's training to be a policeman. Different rules.

Rainsbaby bangeryun94 16 days ago

dayum nigga u followin my ass all over here on AllKpop? but thanks for the correct information..

Rainsbaby bangeryun94 16 days ago

also the title is incorrect...if he is training to be a policeman than the title should read differently....

bangeryun94 Rainsbaby 16 days ago

Sorry I don't follow shit stained Koreaboos anywhere. You must be new here. You get one pass. I'm yellow, little tosser. Don't make the mistake of calling me anything else. You seem to think this is an honest to god real news site. Jokes on you bitch. See you around. Stay on the forum side, we dont play nice over here.

Rainsbaby bangeryun94 16 days ago

lol....you're real funny if its not a real news site then why u stay on here trying to correct my ass LOSER...dayum u stupid as fukk...and no "Yeller" I am def not new here...so debunk that sorry ass theory u pulled out of your yellow sorry ass..

bangeryun94 Rainsbaby 16 days ago

Yes, you're a nugu and a tryhard. You think your account can't be looked up? You're confused who is stupid as "fukk" HEY EVERYBODY! NUGU HERE JUST MADE TWO RACIST COMMENTS! Tried to warn you newbie, and now let's see how long your sorry ass, whatever colour it might be, sticks around here. Americans are a minority here and your stupid ass just got baited and was actually dumb enough to fall for it. Can't wait to show that comment to the thousands of Asians that comment here. Stupid bitch.

MargtEsperanza bangeryun94 16 days ago

dont give him too much credit, I thought his question was quite ignorant (doing mandatory service for benefits?) but he just proved to be beyond the limits

bangeryun94 MargtEsperanza 16 days ago

Thank you. It wasn't his question that set me off.

propanda bangeryun94 15 days ago

The fuck is wrong with you people.

fight