MV Releases

TheEastLight covers BTS' 'Spring Day' with a beautiful acoustic version

By KpopJoA   21 days ago   39,595   9,044   39

Young boy band TheEastLight covered BTS' popular song "Spring Day" in a refreshing live acoustic version.

Five of the members of the band under Media Line Entertainment gave an enthusiastic performance neatly dressed, and singing in addition to the pleasant sound of instruments.

Check out the awesome performance above!

SEE ALSO: Actor Russell Crowe gifts BTS concert tickets to Kylie Rogers for her birthday

1. (Bangtan Boys) BTS
  2. theeastlight
  3. spring day

ByunBaekkie 19 days ago

Awhh this was so cute <3 I can't believe they're about my age (I'm 16) and they're so talented, they're definitely gonna go places one day~!

catm 20 days ago

I happen to be super proud of these boys . I have been following the crap out of them for a while now and I think they will go far. The oldest just turned 17 in January . He's the drummer, the vocalist on the floor is 16, the vocalist in the chair is 14 the guitarist next to him turned  15 in January. The bassist is 15. The maknae is 13. He's  not  fully participating yet. They have 1 video of their own music "Holla" I personally think by the time they are grown men ,they will be off the charts .

yesihavejams 21 days ago

This guy with black jacket kinda looks like Seventeen's Joshua, but emo version :'D

catm yesihavejams 20 days ago

His name is Junwook, he turned 15 in January. They are all very talented boys ranging in age from 17 to 13. The 13 year old hasn't participated as much but he's pretty awesome too. Junwook and Eunsung (the 1 sitting on the floor ) are my favorites . They are all really really awesome kids

yesihavejams catm 19 days ago

I did see their channel and I did read a little about them but I'm not good with names, hence 'this guy' xD but thank you for info and I have to agree that they're pretty good. I've seen this Junwook playing guitar in one video and it was awesome, he's my favourite :D

Melina45d 21 days ago

Great song to cover! You guys did great! Here is Jins special spring day dance for you ;)

SeokjinBTS Melina45d 21 days ago

He's so adorable!

Melina45d SeokjinBTS 21 days ago

lol Yes he is! They all are <3

fandoms_kpop 21 days ago

cute

Miawruu 21 days ago

A new talented group. I am enjoyed their cover. They are really good playing the instrument.

nxu02 21 days ago

they def have talent

Love_Tinkerlight 21 days ago

They might not have been the greatest but at least be a considerate fan and appreciate that they chose this song to cover and release for the public to see. There's no need to be negative about these young kids. They still have a long way to go and obviously a lot to learn and grow on.😊

superrgirl22 21 days ago

that one sitting (2nd to the right) i like him doe, very passionate haha

catm superrgirl22 20 days ago

His name is Sagang, he is 14 years old

superrgirl22 21 days ago

why they look like they were just born yesterday? cute voices tho lol

catm superrgirl22 20 days ago