Pictorials

Taeyeon shares how hard she prepared for her 1st full album + Girls' Generation members' advice

By yckim124   24 days ago   60,898   12,355   27
Taeyeon

Taeyeon shared about her 1st full album 'My Voice' and the advice she received from fellow Girls' Generation members in 'High Cut'.

SEE ALSO: Taeyeon's 'My Voice' is the first female solo album to surpass 100,000 sales on Hanteo

The idol revealed that she dedicated much time and effort for her 1st full album. She explained, "There are many tracks so I think I was able to put together various attempts. It's the first full album with my name on it so I put a lot more time than usual during recordings. I think it took about 3 days per song. There's not even one track that I didn't care for."

She also shared the Girls' Generation members' reactions. Taeyeon said, "Each member is probably busy but they gave me feedback even at like 4 a.m in the morning when a teaser was released. They told me to act more pretty and that I seem too timid. They encouraged me to be bolder."

Lastly, Taeyeon said, "Even the chorus of the album is filled with my voice and I put my soul into it. I will continue to release albums so I hope everyone listens comfortably."

1. Taeyeon
  2. high cut

Canpyhills 24 days ago

Tae yeon worked furiously on making her album no. 1.  Her vocals are the best for her songs.  Great job she put her all into it.  Heart and Soul.

Thavasa 24 days ago

Taeyeon is one of the few kpop artist that, I feel, genuinely just wants to sing and not be a celebrity.

zbut27 Thavasa 23 days ago

IMakeMyPoint 24 days ago

Beautiful eyes and beautiful voice! I am so glad her members encourage her to be bolder.

kacichan 24 days ago

She loves singing so much. And I love her singing so much. So yes please, continue to release solo after solo :).

christine_mary 24 days ago

QUEEN SLAYEON!!!

whatever101 24 days ago

in what alternative world do the members live that the Taeyrant seems "timid" if anything gurl looks like she'll cut a bish if she gets out of line with her

jadybug 24 days ago

No one can argue about how talented Taeyeon is. Her voice and emotions shine through each and every one of her songs. She is SO talented that it's almost unfair :') My Voice is so beautiful and so is she :)

4minute_slut 24 days ago

QUEENIE <3

kddicted 24 days ago

Her smirk in the third photo though..Taeyeon unnie I could feel all the emotion and hard work you put in your album. Hope your next album is as gold as this one.

musiclover9 24 days ago

i could feel the emotion taeyeon wanted us as fans to feel. i loved the whole album, i bought it on itunes just now and every song is worth listening to. i sincerely only wish the best for her and snsd <3 sone.

omelas