Social Media

Sulli says she'll live happily taking photos with her birthday cake

By KpopJoA   28 days ago   29,949   3,536   39
Sulli

Red Velvet's Irene isn't the only one celebrating her birthday on March 29 KST as former f(x) member Sulli also posted photos on her Instagram page for her birthday.

The lady in red wrote, "Thank you, I will live a happy life," and posted several photos of herself holding a delicious strawberry cake with one hand and a bottle of Dom Pérignon in the other, making playful poses.

Happy Birthday, Sulli!

고맙습니다 즐겁게 살아가겠습니다

A post shared by 설리가진리 (@jelly_jilli) on

알랍

A post shared by 설리가진리 (@jelly_jilli) on

SEE ALSO: Sulli gets bold for the cover of 'Elle'

1. Sulli

mango_91 27 days ago

Haha everytime Sulli post up a pic of her = "her weird side again"

Amber_B 27 days ago

If you don't know that judging and criticising people is not nice or necessary I can't help you .... why did you not just say Happy Birthday and keep the big dick comment to yourself ?   Maybe you secretly dream of experiencing one ?????

Winston 27 days ago

Hope she can live positively and happy midst the world of hates. its hard being a celebrity.

kiko_san 27 days ago

happy happy birthday!

MOM_IS_BACK 27 days ago

My role model everyone😭

liviekate 27 days ago

the title made me think that she going to be a model for now on, as in she'll live happily taking photos

_seouljin 27 days ago

Happy Birthday Sulli! 😊

partyfan2013 28 days ago

OK, some of ya'll petty ass people really need to shut the fuck up and at the very least wish Sulli a happy birthday.  Once you have done that, you're good to go, OK?

Inopus 28 days ago

Wait who's taking the pictures?

Wang_Sejung (Banned) 28 days ago

happy birthday Sulli, and please next time you chose your boyfriend don't look for the big dick first !

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 27 days ago

What other important qualities are there to a man???

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 27 days ago

I don't know unni, I have never been with a man. I know only my other male friends of university, they are very polite and very serious students like you.

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 27 days ago

lol 27 and never been with a man, do you have two noses or something?

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 27 days ago

No unni, I am studying Phd in prestigious Seoul national university. I need to finish my study, find a job, to be independent from my family then start dating !

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 27 days ago

By the time you start everyone else is gonna be married with kids, you'd better just buy a bunch of cats now.

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 27 days ago

Unni, I need to be independent. How long I can expect my parents pay for my expenses ?

Amber_B  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 27 days ago

Learn some respect and manners..... they obviously don't teach you that at your prestigious Seoul university !!!!!

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Amber_B 27 days ago

what I said that look wrong to you ?

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 26 days ago

They should have stopped 10 years ago! 28 and you still take money off them? They should sue!

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 26 days ago

Unni I am still studying in prestigious Seoul national university but soon I will get my thesis and I promise to you I am going to look for a job.

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 26 days ago

Pathetic. Most people pay their own way through higher education, you're like a cub that won't hunt for itself. You're an abomination to nature.

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 26 days ago

No unni if you see me you will now that I look like an angel, I am the twin of Jun ji hyun unni and look exactly like her. Do you know our Jun ji hyun unni ?

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 26 days ago

Leach!

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 26 days ago

Unni, I am not sticking to your parents to call me leach, It's the duty of my parents to pay my education and my expenses until I finish my study and find a job. It's parents duty and they are proud of me !

Amber_B  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 26 days ago

A parents duty ???? A parents duty is to give their children love, security and to teach them respect. What if they don't have the money to pay for years and years and years of education ? Are they any less of a parent? There comes a time when you have to take responsibility for yourself and at 28 years of age you should have done that years ago!!!!!

Wang_Sejung (Banned) Amber_B 26 days ago

Unni have you any education ? do you know how much is hard to get in prestigious Seoul national university, do you know how much French literature is difficult. You need to spend time studying and Yes ! when the parents have money they HAVE to provide for their children ( i know that you with your western conception you don't understand me !!!) But I never asked to be borned, My parents made me and it's their duty to help me. I promise to you if ever I get married and decide to have child I will do the same ! It's the conception of people in East !

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 26 days ago

Urgh, you entitled, privileged awful human. Once you get to 18 you are responsible for you. Your parents owe you nothing, you owe THEM you Life. Even royal children get jobs when they turn adults. You're lazy and useless.

Wang_Sejung (Banned) pink_oracle 26 days ago

No, No unni, it's different in Korea ! Parents are responsible to their kids until they get married and leave the parental home ! Please don't mix up western culture with Asian culture.

pink_oracle  Wang_Sejung (Banned) 25 days ago

You were born 100 year too late because you're talking about a culture long dead. Modern Korean women take care of themselves. But you'd know nothing about that considering you're male and American.

extra