Variety

Suhyun says she faked having a boyfriend to get back at her overprotective brother Chanhyuk

By yckim124   14 days ago   86,804   6,851   32

Akdong Musician's Suhyun talked about the time she lied about having a boyfriend.

On the March 15 broadcast of 'Radio Star', Suhyun shared about her overprotective brother Chanhyuk

She explained, "Since it's my last year being in the teens, I often say it's time for me to get a boyfriend. And because of that, I feel like my brother is watching me. One day, I called over my oppa because I had to talk to him about something and he kept asking, 'Why? Did you get a boyfriend? You have a boyfriend, right? You have a boyfriend?' He was annoying and I got mad so I just said, 'Yeah, I have a boyfriend.' Oppa looked so shocked. He sat down and lectured me for 2 hours. He asked me how far I went with him."

SEE ALSO: CNBLUE talk about their comeback and 7th album in an exclusive interview

Chanhyuk added, "I asked if they held hands. I asked when they are going to and she said they already have. But I asked how many times they've met and she said once."

On the other hand, Suhyun revealed that she doesn't care much about her brother's love life. In fact, she wants her brother to be in love because that means more music production.

At the end, Chanhyuk explained that he is supportive of Suhyun's love life and encourage her to date. However, he just wants her to meet someone good since it's her first love. He also claimed that he becomes more protective and caring since their parents are not with them in Korea.

1. Suhyun
    2. Chanhyuk
    3. radio star

Moofaker 13 days ago

This is so cute. I have three older brothers and they aren't anything like this wth xD

Ma_Toki 13 days ago

#SiblingGoals <3

sndalo 13 days ago

oh I see his point , He wants to protect his sister, wow ! brother goals!

ilovekpop_mza 13 days ago

Hahahaha she wants her brother to fall in love to have more music production

bulletproofz 13 days ago

k

scoops 14 days ago

mEAN MORE MUSIC SUHYUN ILY

lovehoney234 14 days ago

I want a brother like him :'(

Miawruu 14 days ago

even sometimes his sister will feel upset because he is overprotective but that because he really care n make sure his sister have a happiness. I want caring brother like him T^T

kry5talicious 14 days ago

#SiblingsGoal ♡ Their bond is so adorable!

liviekate 14 days ago

suhyun's fine with him dating as long as its not one of her friends lol

fight