Dramas

SBS' 'Defendant' explains 'ANUS' kindergarten was a mistake by the prop team

By jennywill   26 days ago   54,182   2,809   48
misc

Well... talk about awkward.

On the February 28th episode of SBS' 'Defendants', there was a scene where character Cha Min Ho's son's preschool had a presentation. His school had only been talked about in Korean before and was referred to as 'Kindergarten Honors'.

SEE ALSO: 'Music Bank' to restart its world tour starting in August

However, viewers noticed that on the episode, the kindergarten name read not 'Honors', but.. 'ANUS'. Viewers were confused, and debate sparked on whether it was a mistake or if it was supposed to be satire poking fun at the upper class.

However, the staff explained, "It seems like the props team made a mistake while creating the banner in a rush."

1. misc.
    2. defendant

yelloworange223 26 days ago

lol this makes my day...ha ha

booitsjwu 26 days ago

I always wonder when Asian TV shows make English mistakes that would easily be caught by just using Google. If you're not fluent in a language, isn't it common sense to double check?

kimmiefonze 26 days ago

Maybe this episode is sponsored by RuPaul's Drag Race...

teleri 26 days ago

LOL

pink_oracle 26 days ago

Exo_Leia 26 days ago

Oh my god xD It's probably from the hangul but this is hilarious

_infirestae 26 days ago

lmao

themightymoron 26 days ago

they have the same hangul spelling i think... but yeah, it was stupid as hell

Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

They are ugly people who are saying me what use of studying French literature in prestigious Seoul national university. For a Korean like me the Latin is unusual and if I don't know that I can make mistake like the mistake done in this drama, but studying language with Latin roots you will never make such shameless mistake. So once again I am proud of studying Phd in French litearture in prestigious Seoul national university.

xiaozhu Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

I've said it before I will say it again and again and again. YOU do NOT go to SNU. If you did you would of been aware that the school has a lesbian Student Body President named Kim Bo Mi and an LGBT club, which you denied existed and you also said that the school doesn't allow LGBT people to attend. WRONG! You also don't live in South Korea because you claimed that gay clubs are illegal, again WRONG! There a several gay clubs up and running which have never been raided by police or shut down. This is the proof of Kim Bo Mi - koreaherald[dot]com/view[dot]php?ud=20151120000762 - Here is the proof of the LGBT club at SNU - queerinsnu[dot]com/page/eng_desk_link[dot]html - and here is the proof off all the gay clubs that are up and running that you apparently believe don't exist - travelgayasia[dot]com/seoul-gay-bars/ - You also claim to be a Buddhist but call out to God and claim that he made you. Buddhists DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. You CAN'T even READ Hangul when people comment to you using it. YOU ARE NOT KOREAN AND YOU DO NOT GO TO SNU.

Wang_Sejung xiaozhu 26 days ago

You study zoology, so what are you doing here ? You just need to go fuck with male dog ! Zoology !!!! Ha Ha Ha !!! how many times dogs, donkeys have fucked you ?, to be so stupid ?!!!!!!

xiaozhu Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

Honey, it's okay, I know it must be hard to be exposed, but you gotta let it go. Also you clearly have no idea what the studies of Zoology is, that further proves your low IQ and lack of education, so yeah you definitely don't go to SNU lol

Wang_Sejung xiaozhu 26 days ago

Just go mating with dogs ! It's the best you can do !!!! Zoology !!!!! HaHaHa !!!

xiaozhu Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

I like that you have nothing remotely intelligent to say like, ever. Low IQ, lack of education and very little originality = you. LOL

QUEENZ6T_ARA xiaozhu 26 days ago

OMG buuuurrrne gooo xiaozhu ♡♡♡♡♡♡ I want to up your comments 1000000000 times

Wang_Sejung QUEENZ6T_ARA 26 days ago

Are you studying zoology too ? Are you mating with animals too ?

SugaBomb Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

Wangie got BURRRRRRRNTTTTTT her troll ass if on FAYA

Mademoiselfe Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

The word you're looking for is "zoophilia". I guess your studies don't include ancient greek. Too bad, as all french scientific vocabulary has greek roots. But I'm sure you already know this, as a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious student.

Wang_Sejung Mademoiselfe 26 days ago

I know that unni, but this pervert is studying zoology !!!! not Zoophilia , but of course he is sexually attracted to animals more than human being.

pink_oracle Wang_Sejung 26 days ago

pink_oracle 26 days ago

lol, wrong image.

lye54 pink_oracle 26 days ago

Trace my IP adress and tell me where i live. Let's have fun :). I am in IT so bring it on.

pink_oracle lye54 25 days ago

I don't care where you live, I barely care that you live at all.

lye54 pink_oracle 25 days ago

It doesn't look like it. Don't be mad because I disliked your comment :) 😘

pink_oracle lye54 25 days ago

You've been busy disliking all my comments, how very impressive to have absolutely nothing else to do with your life. It's like if you died no one would even notice you're that pointless in the world. Should I clap or feel bad? Nope, actually just gonna ignore every notification you send me, bai bai ghost.

lye54 pink_oracle 25 days ago

Your choice. How about you clap for your stupidity.

arief71p 26 days ago

that's happen when space cow and zombie together

name